By Cory GB Maine
So after a small mishap with my last attempt I have been searching for a item I saw a while ago on the TV to turn into a Giga Meter. And well the other day at old trusty Goodwill.

The JUMBO SUPER LINT BUSTER! (only $5.99)

I thought the shape was almost perfect for a Giga Meter but once I saw it I was amazed at how great it will work.

When I got it home I took it apart and removed all the un needed plastic on the inside.

This made room for the lighty.... spinny.... thing to fit in. Which I had from my last Giga attempt (that went was scraped due to a slight melting accident)

Lighty spinny thing (L.S.T.)

I then took some bakeable clay and formed a buffer to rest the body of the L.S.T. After getting it set I removed the clay (unlike last time) and baked it to make it harden. I then placed it back into the body of the Lint Buster and glued it into place.

This is the right side buffer made of bakeable clay.

After the glue was dry I placed the L.S.T. in and closed it up and this is what I had at the end of day one.

I think so far it is looking pretty well and I know it is not film spec but I think it will be a pretty good prop in the end. More to come from build day 2.
By Cory GB Maine
So day two done and I have a working Giga.

Unfortunately I got distracted and forgot to take some pictures along the way. But here is my Giga after one layer of paint and everything mounted.

And here it is with the lights working

I am happy with the way it came out. I still have a few minor tweaks. I have since used some silver paint around some of the edges. The left blue light blinks due to a bad connection but that will be fixed soon.

And here is a video of it in action.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... igavid.mp4

Please give all feed back/comments/changes and ideas to make it better

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]