Yeah, it looks like an old, cheap flight case--very common in film, video, and audio production. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if that's what the prop rental came in.

The dimensions are off, but this is similar. I didn't see any model numbers, but it might put you on the right road for finding a match. Some of the higher end cases will have handles and latches that are flush with the body. I've also seem similar cases at Harbor Freight.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SCX25aPS/
Probably not the correct box, but it's good enough for me. I was passing a vintage camera shop in Manchester and saw this sat in the window. I asked how much and he said he'd sell it me for £8, I couldn't pass it up. I've modified the existing foam in there and the giga is snug in there :)

jackdoud, Alex Newborn liked this
Nice job you did on fitting the Giga to the existing holes in the foam!

I just now wandered into this section for the first time in months, didn't see your thread on making a Giga til just now, excellent job.

I would love to own one of those.

I was actually kinda hoping Matty would do that instead of the thrower.

Alex
PJCGB98 wrote:Where can I get a Gigameter Shell?
AZ Spidey made casts of the Scrub n Buffer shells a while back, I was lucky to get one from a friend who was selling his. Think he sold completed giga shells but not sure if he's still making them.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]