Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
A bright, sunny and beautiful day wakes everybody up in New York City. The city has been peaceful since a new team of Ghostbusters managed to save the city, and even the world. All ghosts have been eliminated and quote-on-quote "busted." All but one. She managed to stay out of everybody's way and hide as soon as she was seen, and even stay in the human world before the ghost portal was shut closed. She was Minora North. She was a ghost of a pretty looking woman with black curly hair, a slender body proportion figure, a white shirt, and a pair of shorts. She was also claimed to be married to Rowan. Her ghostly appearance was due to when she found out Rowan commited suicide, and did the same thing, but with a heavy dose of cyanide, and stood under a lightning bolt. As she roamed one of NYC's empty streets, she managed to find a news report regarding the defeat of Rowan. "Oh God!" she gasped as she was shocked to find her husband claimed to be destroyed. As she continued to observe the report, a single tear sheds down her eye. "Who would do such an awful thing like that?" she asked to herself. A convenient month-old newspaper flies near her and lands on her right foot. She turns her head to the paper and searches for what happened within it. She finds an article saying that the Ghostbusters were the ones who defeated Rowan that month. Her pupil shrank in more shock, then slowly stepped backward. She then turned from shock into pure rage, her corneas turned blood red, and grew sharp teeth out of her mouth. She angrily says to herself, "When I find those killers, I'll MAKE THEM REGRET THEIR EXISTENCE!" She furiously roams NYC looking for the HQ of the Ghostbusters. She finds it, but gets out of the way of the Ecto-1, which happened to be heading down to a restaurant for dinner. She then snuck into the firehouse. After a few minutes of searching, nobody but receptionist Kevin was inside. "Hey! How did you get out of the unit?!" Kevin said to her. Minora then ran to him and angrily says, "Tell anybody about this and I will UNLEASH f****g HELL ON YOU!" "So we're not gonna cuddle?" Kevin asked. Minora didn't like what he said at all, and threw him across the HQ. He almost suffered a broken leg. She searched the next floor, but no other person was there. She then got more mad, making her want to think of a way to get the Ghostbusters to find her. "Nobody would think a ghost looking like a human would be convincing."she thought to herself. She found Kevin's laptop giving her an idea, and evilly smiled. She opened it up, and strangely had no password. "Lucky me." she said. She then said "Time to find the new me." She searched through the files, and managed to find a few forms she could take on. The only one she found to be looking like her was a female ghost with cyan and light yellow colored skin. It also had big boobs, thick eyelashes, and red lips like blood. She then said, "Perfect." As Minora selected her form, she thought to herself, "Time to get them over here." The HQ managed to blow up and slightly burst the specific floor into flames. The Ecto-1 that had the new GBs heard the explosion since they were not that far. They raced back to HQ without paying the restaurant any tip. "Hey! What about the check?!" the waiter yelled. He then groaned in unsatisfactory. "Must be one of those cinematic cliches again." he said before leaving that table. The girls ran out of the car while Patty and Jillian ran inside to see if anybody was OK. Kevin was there, who managed to take care of his slightly broken leg. "What the hell happened?!" Patty yelled. "Something came in and threw me across the room! What else happened?!" Kevin replied. "Good point." Jillian remarked. "How much money are we gonna waste to fix this?!" Erin shouted. Abby replied with "Maybe a couple grand. A hundred thousand bucks at most." As Erin and Abby continued to wait outside, Erin noticed a familiar object next to the car. It was Rowan's bow tie. As she found the tie, she began to suspect that Rowan would return, since the thing was not even picked up by the state police. As she kept inspecting the thing, a creepy feminine silhouette slightly covered with smoke appeared behind her. "You killed my husband..." the shadow said. "Don't tell me. It isn't Rowan." Erin said to Abby who replied with "No shit! It's trying to attack you!" "Wait, WHAT?!" Erin yelled as she quickly turned her head towards the shadow. Minora emerged from the explosion smoke and slapped Erin in her face. The impact somehow scratched her face pretty badly due to Minora's unnaturally sharp fingernails. After that, she grabbed Erin by her uniform collar. "You shouldn't have forgotten me." Minora angrilly said to Erin. Abby then ran towards Minora and pushed Erin out of her hand. Minora growled, and pummeled her to the ground. "Really, Abby?!" Erin shouted before she got grabbed by Minora again. "Now that she's unconscious, time for me to send you to where Rowan was trapped. Tell him I said "Hi", sweetie." Said Minora as she raised her hand and was about to kill Erin. As her hand quickly swung down, it got zapped by something in the background. The beam freed Erin, who fell to the ground. Minora then turned her head to where the beam came from and growled pretty madly. She then gasped when realized that they were a small group of those who secretly believed these Ghostbusters. She then ran away into Hotel Mercado, the building that Rowan once transformed inside of after his suicide. One of them walked towards Erin. "You couldn't have done this yourself?" the guy asked. "Dr. Heiss?" Erin asked as she turned her head towards him. "Nope. Oh wait, Yeah, it's me." he replied. "What happened? Who did this to you?" the taxi driver named Dan questioned. "This woman, she attacked me from behind, and she said she was the bride of Rowan." Kevin answered as that guy rolls the dressing to cover the wound. "Minora? Oh, that witch. She's planning to destroy the girls. Jillian, what gadgets do you have to defeat Minora?" "Well, the gadgets that aren't engulfed in flames are ones we could be using. Some of them should be in semi-decent condition." Jillian said as she ran upstairs with him. As Heiss and Taxi Driver Dan were conversating about past dilemmas, Erin said, "You actually believe in those ghosts?" "Yeah, giant publicity stunt I pulled there, and it fooled everybody. Sorry not sorry." Dr. Heiss said. "Well, ghosts tend to disappear, don't they?" Dan asked. Erin didn't really get the idea of his joke, making her glare in unamusement towards him. "Anyway, what are WE supposed to do about this?" Martin asked Erin. "You guys know your way around the city! Maybe you could use that knowledge to help us find her!" Erin said. "I stayed far away from you gals because of that quote-on-quote 'ghost busting' and now you want US to help out? Count me out!" Martin said. "I knew you would say that kind of shit!" Erin yelled. "Besides, we have better things to do, like... ummm... act like women are less sane or tolerable than men?" Martin said but stammered. "Yeah, sounds like fun," Uncle Bill Jenkins said sarcasticly, "Why would we do that anyway? That just sounds really frickin' sexist." "Oh come on! That should be fun!" Dan told Martin. "All we gotta do is help them find Minora, eliminate her, and then we'll get back to whatever we did! Promise!" "Well, fine. But this better be quick." Martin said. Abby cheered. "So, is your current equipment good enough?" Bill asked Erin. "The thing is, Jillian and Patty are inside the building finding whatever pieces of equipment aren't damaged. So trust them." Erin replied. "I can trust any of that. We've been through worse." Bill said. Jillian and Patty ran out of the burning firehouse with the necessary equipment. "Is this good enough?" Jillian asked. "It might be." Abby said. "OK, fine, Martin Heiss. We're doing this without you. Come on, girls. We'll search one of these abandoned buildings." Erin said. "Uhh, cliche much?" Patty said. "Whatever. Hotel Mercado sounds like a decent spot." Erin replied. "Makes sense because I can see light glowing out of it." Martin said. "We're off!" Erin said. The female team then walked towards that one building. It was a walking distance of 10 minutes. Walking past some bystanders, one of them named Doug said "Looks like something. I would see it." "Are you sure?" another bystander named James said. "Who said that?" Erin queried. "I think it was that guy!" Doug said, pointing at another guy named Mark. "No it wasn't." Mark said. "Whatever." she said as he continued to walk with the others. Upon finding Hotel Mercado, the Ghostbusters went inside to find Minora. "Everyone, split up. We'll take various floors until we find the right one." Abby told the crew. "Technically, some of us will get lost if we do that. Haven't you seen Scooby-Doo?" Jillian asked. "Fine. Stay together, people." Abby said in an unamused tone. "First, bottom floor." Erin said. Upon finding Rowan's abandoned lair, there was nothing but emptiness and abandonment. "Shall we try the top floor?" Jillian asked. "Still got that knowledge, huh?" Patty asked Jillian. As the crew went to that floor, Jillian replied with "You could say that." As the crew finally get to the top floor, a feminine voice talks in the shadows. The voice says, "Hello, my dears. So you finally found me." "Who's there?!" Abby yelled. The feminine voice walks out to reveal Minora. "You should know by now." she said. "Yep. That's her." Erin said. "Come to me, my dear." Minora said as she lifts her hand towards Abby and levitates her to come towards her. "Really? Hey Jillian, stop this." Erin said. "What do you want me to do?!" Jillian scolded. "Just stop him from letting this 'paranormal romantic' bullshit happen. In other words, make her let go of Abby!" Patty tells Jillian. Jillian then pulls Abby out of Minora's supposed "grasp" and somehow angered her in a slight. "That's okay. I'll find some other way to kill you, shit-heads." Minora said in a stern tone. "What do you mean?!" Patty said. "Ever since Rowan killed himself in real life, I followed his footsteps by killing myself. Finding this news report from last month on the street indicated you killed him again. Now that I'm here, damnation awaits. Say hello to Rowan for me." Minora said before attemping to scrape Erin again. In defense, Erin shot Minora's face with a proton stream. "How do ya like that?!" Erin shouted. Minora's eyes turned from red corneas with black irises, to black with simple white dots as pupils. "BRING IT ON, BITCH." Minora said in a VERY angry voice. As Minora ran towards the Ghostbusters, Abby punched Minora with some of the new equipment, while Jillian shot Minora with the Proton Pistol. "You fight like girls!" Minora yelled. The Ghostbusters fighted side-by-side with every hit almost hitting Minora, while the misses shot elsewhere. As Minora almost fell to the ground with burn marks around her, she tried to tell the Ghostbusters something. "Don't you know that I can't die?! No matter what, I WILL LIVE." The Ghostbusters then attempted to safely summon Rowan's ghost in the same area. From a very complicated prodecure, and with a special mobile phone app made exclusively for them, the ghost of Rowan was brought to their destination to stop her. His form as the Icon Ghost remained. "You can't erase certain things! You can't assume there was only one!" Minora yelled as Rowan beginned to approach her. "Sweetie?" Rowan asked. Minora slightly growled as she turned her head. Seeing Rowan made Minora gasp in shock. "Rowan?" Minora asked. "Minora?" Rowan asked. Minora ran towards him. "You still care?" Minora asked Rowan. "As long as we're together, we'll live." Rowan told Minora before she smiled and then kissed him. Rowan accepted the kiss as he and Minora seemed to vanish into thin air. The couple would be assumed to ascend into heaven. "Well, that was something." Abby said as she smiled. "That was just weird." Erin said while slightly disgusted. "Yeah, that was weird as hell. Even for my standards." Jillian said. "Feels great to know that New York won't have ghost problems anymore." Erin told her comrades before hugging the rest of the team. "Despite that Zuul thing from a while ago." Patty said. "Sounds impossible now. Come on, let's go get someone to fix the new HQ." Jillian said. The team walked out of the building on their way back to the Ecto-1 to head back to the firehouse. The next day, reconstruction on the firehouse was in progress and Hotel Mercado was set to be demolished. A wrecking crew drove near the abandoned Mercado to destroy it. A wrecking ball smashed all of the floors, Hotel Mercado then fell. As the building was smashed to dust, rubble, and leftover construction pieces, nothing paranormal would come into New York City again. All possible ghost-related entities were erased, giving New York City the sanctuary they desired.

THE END
Ivo Shandor wrote:Shouldn't these be in the Fan Fiction section? I have a story there. I'll make a deal with you: read mine and I'll read yours. :)
This IS in the Fan Fiction section. But I will try to check out yours.
    Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]