As my wife and son have shown some interest in suiting up again for Halloween this year, I've decided that I want to attempt a (conceptually) small modification to my 80% Spirit pack. I have the second version, with the sequenced lights on the cyclotron. My primary complaint is with the stock electronics and the fact that there's no setting for the lights on the pack to stay on without firing up the wand over and over again. Ideally, I'd want to rearrange the wiring and set an on/off switch somewhere on the pack itself. I also plan to replace the stock wand (which isn't very good anyway) with a Hasbro Zap & Blast wand for more features and to separate the electronics of the pack from the lights and sounds of the wand.

My question for anyone that's worked on the Spirit pack before, is there any way to mod the stock electronics so that they keep running, or does anyone know of a kit out there that can achieve this effect? While I could just try to find a life-size Spirit pack and solve that problem more easily, I want to see what can be done with the 80% pack before I try to wrestle with the idea of shelling out $200+ on yet another pack. I just want them to be able to walk around with active lights on the back without having to constantly fuss with the wand (and I'll likely disconnect the pack's sound. I'll let the Zap & Blast cover that).
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]