Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
gerard55 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 4:26 pm Something I basically only ever noticed tonight (though id guess its been mentioned before), in the Stay Puft reveal scene is Bill Bryan only wearing the head of the costume and a random t shirt? I've never picked up on this before but somehow spotted it tonight.
Yeah, in an interview, Bryan said he only wore the hat for that scene because of the shot they wanted.
This is the first time you see Stay Puft, behind the buildings, the head is all you see except one alley which was deep enough that as I went by because it was—they wanted the buildings and the head in focus, I couldn't wear the suit because it put me too far away so I just wore a T-shirt because of course you're not for going to see it except it's my own little easter egg now because it's a commercial for Michelin Tires.
Around the 37:25 mark:
gerard55 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 4:26 pm Something I basically only ever noticed tonight (though id guess its been mentioned before), in the Stay Puft reveal scene is Bill Bryan only wearing the head of the costume and a random t shirt? I've never picked up on this before but somehow spotted it tonight.
That's pretty funny, never noticed it before either :lol:
gerard55 liked this

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]