Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By zeta otaku
For the last few years, I've been celebrating the holidays with a group of friends since either we either can't or won't celebrate with family. Last year, we did gag gifts... and someone gave me a gift card that was in a series of nesting doll boxes (SEVENTEEN), this year, glitter paper. So, a short while back, I had to sell my HasLab pack. Things were tight, I needed money fast, and I knew that would move, so I made the hard decision to let it go... and it hurt. Thankfully, I sold it to a friend of a friend so I knew it was going to a good home.

Anyway, this Christmas, my friends haul in a large box wrapped in glittery Christmas paper. I'm annoyed since I know I'll be seeing this glitter for the next 11 months all over my apartment, so I'm slowly and gently tearing it off this box... and lo and behold, it's a VERY familiar box. These amazing, wonderful jerks tricked me. The group pooled their money together, set this whole thing up, and... gifted me my pack back. I know it's stupid, but I absolutely got emotional over this.
mrmichaelt, Sav C, Nighty80 and 6 others liked this
By mrmichaelt
I feel the same away about glitter. Bane of all existence. Whenever I get a birthday or Christmas card, I'm always super cautious when I open it. Disposable gloves on, reaching into the garbage, then open it. But I digress, what a wonderful group of friends!
zeta otaku, Sav C liked this
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]