Anyway, on to the kit!
I definitely dig the additions and changes to the decal sheet!
Day 1: I didn't do a whole lot the first day. I glued the fins on and started to prep for paint.
Day 2: Finished prepping the body for paint and shot it with Tomiya bright red spray. Aside from a few spots, I think it turned out fairly well. Also started the interior.
Day 3: Got the decals in place and worked on the front and rear bumper. I decided to do something a little different with the decals. I noticed in the movie that the caution stripping towards the back goes all the way up to meet the red of the fins. I used spare stripping decals from my first Ecto-1A to achieve this. I know it's not perfect, but I like it anyway.
Day 4: Today I did a few small things here and there and set the license plate decals in to place. I cut out a thin piece of clear plastic from the packaging of an old pair of headphones, placed the decals on and cut them to size.
That's all to report here for now. I'm having a blast so far which makes it difficult to put down for the night. I go to work tomorrow at 1pm, so hopefully I can get something done even if it's small.