Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Davideverona wrote: January 26th, 2021, 12:10 pm Who's SpearChucker?
This Post Contains Spoilers
SpaceBallz liked this
Alphagaia wrote:I can't believe I only just noticed this, but is Muncher pulling metal out of body from his sides to use as projectiles? Look at his middle hands.

I knew he could regurgitate and spit stuff, but that's a cool use for all of his hands.
This Post Contains Spoilers
Either that or Muncher is shoving metal into his body. Regardless, I didn't notice this, either.

As to the brigading of this sub by a troll or trolls, I don't get it. Why take the time to create an account on this forum and post in this particular sub? This just strikes me as someone with an axe to grind. Makes me wonder if one of the mods has got into it with someone on social media and this is their way of retaliating.
Also, I recently came across this post: https://twitter.com/BuckMcJager/status/ ... 0810124288

Honestly, this breaks my heart. Is there anyone in here that has a contact at Ghost Corp.? This person deserves to see this film ASAP. I'd gladly start a GoFund Me to help pay for the travel expenses if Ghost Corp. agrees to allow for a private screening.
JonXCTrack wrote: January 26th, 2021, 1:56 pm Makes me wonder if one of the mods has got into it with someone on social media and this is their way of retaliating.
The fact this thread has been the epicenter of most of the recent action is likely proof the perpetrator is Glow in the Dark.

It'd probably be best to let the subject about him drop so as not to stroke his ego further, or spur him on beyond what he's already done.
JonXCTrack wrote: January 26th, 2021, 2:04 pm Also, I recently came across this post: https://twitter.com/BuckMcJager/status/ ... 0810124288
I hope he gets a chance to see it. :(
JonXCTrack wrote: January 26th, 2021, 2:04 pm Also, I recently came across this post: https://twitter.com/BuckMcJager/status/ ... 0810124288

Honestly, this breaks my heart. Is there anyone in here that has a contact at Ghost Corp.? This person deserves to see this film ASAP. I'd gladly start a GoFund Me to help pay for the travel expenses if Ghost Corp. agrees to allow for a private screening.
I sent the link over to Eric at Ghost Corps.

fyi, Ghost Corps does have a Facebook and they do respond to private messages

UPDATE: Eric said, "Thanks, we’re aware and will reach out. "
Alphagaia wrote:I can't believe I only just noticed this, but is Muncher pulling metal out of body from his sides to use as projectiles? Look at his middle hands.

I knew he could regurgitate and spit stuff, but that's a cool use for all of his hands.
JonXCTrack wrote: Either that or Muncher is shoving metal into his body. Regardless, I didn't notice this, either.
Very intriguing either way. I did wonder if Muncher is able to keep metal in his body or does it spill out like when Slimer eats or drinks. If yes, that could imply he's more semi-corporeal and can retain foreign objects longer term or there is some kinds of psycho-molecular interaction going on that keeps the metal in his torso like how basically a magnet attracts metal.
zeta otaku, RedSpecial, BatDan and 4 others liked this
A take on why the bigger movies aren't coming to streaming anytime soon...the money IS NOT there.

"The studios have delayed the vast majority of their major releases until movie theaters are back in business for a very simple reason. A theatrical release is their biggest source of revenue on these titles, and they cannot be profitable without such a release,” says John Fithian, president-CEO of the National Association of Theatre Owners. “The tunnel of this pandemic for exhibitors has been long, but the light at the end of that tunnel looks very bright indeed.”

Even Ghostbusters: Afterlife is mentioned by name in this article: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/n ... ssion=true
RedSpecial, Alphagaia, Kingpin and 5 others liked this
I explained to my son that the movie was delayed until after Halloween (I had originally told him we'd be seeing it on my birthday in Imax in June). He was a little bummed, BUT...I got us 2 of the Hasbro Kenner re-released Real Ghostbusters poppers from Wal-Mart. Bought the last two they had. I told him I got him a surprise after the GB: Afterlife news delay.

Sav C, Coover5, mike_waclo and 11 others liked this
timeware wrote: January 28th, 2021, 3:01 am Is blue slime all were getting? I would really love to see the marshmallow twinkies come back. Those were freakin awesome.
I'm sure there will be more perishables coming out. I was surprised a cereal is coming out. I think they did partner with Kelloggs for something in 2016 - maybe the rice crispy treats. I imagine there's going to be a blue Ecto Cooler at least.

Plus, I'm sure international markets like Japan will be making their own, too. Mitsubishi made a bunch for the ATC promotion like biscuits, cola candy, crab cream croquette, even a sub-line of Halloween food versions of rice crackers, biscuits, etc. Another company even did a white curry and a green curry for Stay Puft and Slimer.
Alphagaia wrote: January 28th, 2021, 3:02 am Just be happy they didn't went with the black slime from the videogame, Seth.
deadderek, Alphagaia, timeware and 1 others liked this
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: January 28th, 2021, 5:54 am
timeware wrote: January 28th, 2021, 3:01 am Is blue slime all were getting? I would really love to see the marshmallow twinkies come back. Those were freakin awesome.
Hey, it still leaves purple, yellow or orange for the sequel!
As long as they stay clear of yellow, brown and white, we'll be fine.
groschopf liked this
groschopf wrote: January 28th, 2021, 3:02 pm Haven't had marshmallow flavored vodka, but I used to mix whipped cream vodka with drinks like orange juice. Delicious. Problem is, you can't taste the alcohol.

Flavored vodka can be the engine of the bullet train to Fall Down Town.
That kind of sounds like an Orange Whip!

Has it already been revealed when these new GB food items are coming out? I still can't believe there won't be another round of Ecto-Cooler. My idea was that they could have it exclusively at AMC in our FreeStyle machines to go with our 8 other Hi-C selections.
BatDan, groschopf liked this
pizzarat wrote: January 28th, 2021, 3:36 pm
groschopf wrote: January 28th, 2021, 3:02 pm Haven't had marshmallow flavored vodka, but I used to mix whipped cream vodka with drinks like orange juice. Delicious. Problem is, you can't taste the alcohol.

Flavored vodka can be the engine of the bullet train to Fall Down Town.
That kind of sounds like an Orange Whip!
Kingpin, Hairy Biker, pizzarat and 2 others liked this
Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]