Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Hairy Biker wrote: October 11th, 2021, 5:49 pm Any one see the video from Video Bob on youtube?
I couldn't watch it but the title seems to suggest he had meetings with Jason Reitman and some sort of involvment in the film.
Honestly, who cares what Video Blob has to say. He was more than likely talkin out his ass
Dr.D, SpaceBallz, groschopf and 4 others liked this
deadderek wrote: October 11th, 2021, 10:19 am Check it out here:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1447568930772602894
This Post Contains Spoilers
Last edited by JonXCTrack on October 11th, 2021, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
groschopf wrote: October 11th, 2021, 6:14 pm Hurmmmm...
Holy shit, welcome back to the franchise, Annette Fleming!
groschopf, SpaceBallz, Sav C and 2 others liked this
He's not worth your time, guys. Don't let him live rent-free in your heads. :(
Well,
Ghost Corps have been showcasing a recap video from the screening, and it sounds like the musical piece from the trailer is featured in it, towards the 0:19 mark:

groschopf, Sav C, mrmichaelt and 2 others liked this
JonXCTrack wrote: October 11th, 2021, 6:24 pm
All that said, I love how the occasional new detail usually just presents more questions. Ahh this movie!
Ghostytheghost wrote: October 11th, 2021, 7:25 pm
Holy shit, welcome back to the franchise, Annette Fleming!
Nononono... I heard she's playing a young Alice the Librarian in the prequel, "Ghostbusters: Beforelife."
deadderek wrote: October 11th, 2021, 6:03 pmNew poster!!
Nice to see the posters shifted from the field to Summerville proper. But got me thinking, wonder if we'll see any staged in the Farmhouse or at the temple.

EDIT: Just to put up the other videos posted today. Will update later with Finn's appearance on Tonight Show.

The 28 min. NYCC panel

The Today Show clip

On Tonight Show, starts at 4 min. Shows a clip, starts a little into the Today one but shows bit more new footage.
groschopf liked this
groschopf wrote: October 11th, 2021, 10:30 pm Finn's appearance on Jimmy Fallon just dropped:

He discusses the film starting at the 4:05 mark.

Clip at the 5:51 mark. Same on as this morning, but this one starts just a little later but has a little more Muncher at the end.
Dude I loved Muncher's reaction at the end :lol: he was like ".....ohhh crap"
groschopf, Alphagaia, deadderek and 1 others liked this
It's finally started. The overload of media coverage is here.

Regarding the trailer
Sav C liked this
Davideverona wrote: October 11th, 2021, 11:42 pm It's finally started. The overload of media coverage is here.

Regarding the trailer
Davideverona liked this
I figure id chime in here because while i love the marketing campaign has fully kicked off (sooner then i expected none the less given how we are still penciled in for a Nov 19th release date)...I've decided to stop doing my youtube channel and turn off comments cause i get so many trolls and haters intentionally trying to ruin the movie for me with spoilers.

So that said... i do have some SPOILER esq questions id like to know from anyone who's actually seen the film. Only one is what i consitered major (as i have no clue one way or another if its true or not, and if so i should mentally prepair)

Ok.. Here we go.
Everything else i dont want to know...i know far to much as it is...Its just hard sitting here counting down the days waiting for this and knowing people are intentionally trying to ruin shit for us! I just wana see the movie and get it over with...
Sav C liked this
Davideverona wrote: October 11th, 2021, 11:42 pm It's finally started. The overload of media coverage is here.

Regarding the trailer
I'll end this question right now. It is absolutely 100% Egon.
Davideverona, Alphagaia liked this
deadderek wrote: October 12th, 2021, 1:23 am

Regarding the trailer
I'll end this question right now. It is absolutely 100% Egon.
I would love to answer the questions brought up in this thread having seen the movie.

But...

You guys NEED to see it. It's worth waiting for. Avoid the reviews and don't watch that 3rd trailer.
Dr.D, deadderek, Alphagaia and 8 others liked this

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]