Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
I hadn't planned on buying one but I couldn't resist after one of the groups posted how good it looks. *bought*
mrmichaelt wrote: December 2nd, 2019, 5:05 am Really? Must be geo-locked to only US ip addresses. Bummer.
I was able to access the site and buy from it. Could be they're cool with shipping to the UK, but Italy might caught complications from Celebrity Machines' end.

The rust work on the replica is pretty good, and pretty good match for what we've seen so far in the set leak photos.
Last I heard they said the run was limited to 300 on FB.

Shortly after they announced another run of plates. If you want 1 of these you might wanna move fast!
For those on Facebook... Celebrity Machines is apparently open to possibly making some other plates from the GB universe.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ghostbu ... 355858009/

I've mocked up a few, but if we can get good high-res screenshots, we probably have an even better shot of having them made.

Currently looking at:
GB2 - ECTO-1 (white plate style from the opening scene)
GB2 - ECTO-2 (when they pull up outside Venkman's apartment building)
GB2 - ECTO-1A alternate (visible in at least the wide shot of the guys talking about "something pure" before Lady Liberty scene)
GB:TVG - ECTO-1B
Kingpin liked this
Doctor Venkman wrote: December 4th, 2019, 9:34 am For those on Facebook... Celebrity Machines is apparently open to possibly making some other plates from the GB universe.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ghostbu ... 355858009/

I've mocked up a few, but if we can get good high-res screenshots, we probably have an even better shot of having them made.

Currently looking at:
GB2 - ECTO-1 (white plate style from the opening scene)
GB2 - ECTO-2 (when they pull up outside Venkman's apartment building)
GB2 - ECTO-1A alternate (visible in at least the wide shot of the guys talking about "something pure" before Lady Liberty scene)
GB:TVG - ECTO-1B
I'd kill for them to do an Ecto-1b plate!
Davideverona wrote: December 5th, 2019, 12:06 am Still not able to access the site. I told them and they keep sending me the link for the products page. Which I'm not able to access.
Do you have any strict security measures (i.e. a setting on firewall) that you can temporarily disable or add the site to an exception list? Have you taken a screen grab of what the page looks like and sending it to them?

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]