Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Hey everyone. So as Jason and Ivan & the cast have been saying…Ghostbusters Afterlife is for the fans. And it was. 100%.

So I have an idea. Is there a way we can get the attention of Jason or Gil to do some sort of AMA(Ask me Anything)/ Q&A on here?

How great would that be? I know some of you have contacts so…is this something that can be done? I don’t know how it would work but I think it would awesome. We could all express our gratitude to Jason. Ask him the deepest of deep dive questions. Really get into the nerdy nitty gritty that most interviews don’t get.

So…any ideas? Again, this is the number 1 Ghostbusters fan site. Jason, Gil, or their assistants…please. If you are reading this, consider maybe entering the lions den for some good old fashion fun. Please.
One time liked this
timeware wrote: November 29th, 2021, 12:58 am Hope your'e back to a 100%, but yes this is a good idea. If AJ could arrange something like this it would be fun to particpate. I would expect that there would be tickets involved or a representative who we can pass our questions to.
Thanks. Not quite 100% but getting closer everyday.

My idea is he come on here in the message board and we ask questions and he answers. Just like an AMA on Reddit.
That would be fun. I had to look up what AMA was.Iv'e never been on Reddit.

Another person to throw this idea at would be Adam Savage. I'd love to ask him all about the new Hasbro pack. If anyone has any contacts through Ghost Corps here that might be a good way to pass on the message the fans want to have a Q&A.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]