Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
Hey H35!

Not mine to upload, but you can download it here:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=405480

For some reason, I thought all 3 downloads joeghostbuster mentioned in his first post were from Mod The Sims. That makes this the 4th version of the Firehouse (it's called the Ghosthunter Station on MTS). The layout is very playable with only a few routing point issues at the stairs, which you can expect whenever stairs are involved.

The Containment Room I left pretty much as is.

First Floor I changed out the Front Door for a Red Garage Door, reworked Janine / Venkman's Office, changed the Colunms, Lights and Decor. Added lots of Parking and a Pond / Fountain to the outside area.

2nd Floor I moved the Pole into the Kitchen.

3rd Floor I converted 2 rooms into Bedrooms for Janine and Kylie.

Heroic35 liked this
You're welcome.

I purchased the Late Night expansion and installed a copy of the Boastgusters in town. I was hoping to squeeze it in on some midtown corner, but the only lot available was down by the bridge.

It's not too bad a location...

...and the view is pretty cool at night.

They do need to buy some shades for the windows.

I'm not using them as the selected family for play, so they randomly show up in town. Here are Janine and Egon. They seem to have found Walter Peck doing some panhandling since he lost his job. ( no, I didn't make Peck, he's just some random Sim).

Best accidential movie shot.

joeghostbuster liked this
also, I think there's a way you can own a car and then move it to your personal inventory, so you can still drive it but you dont have to keep it parked on your lot - that way you can just keep one Ecto-1 parked in your firehouse (one Sim will own it and drive it) instead of a 'fleet' of Ectos, and if another Sim needs to drive, they walk to the street and their Ecto appears out of their inventory

or, you could go here and download some alternate vehicles...

http://www.freshprincecreations.com/ts3vehiclespg.htm
Think I'll keep the fleet of Ectos.

I've gotten Egon and the guys to the point where they can catch full sized Ghosts. First they have to scan for them...

...then they can bust them.

I happened on Venkman behaving badly. (both Sims shown are in "Free Will" mode, acting on their own) Seems Elvira came to the Firehouse to ask the Boastgusters to check out her house.

To start the investigation, Peter takes her over to the Hypno-Wheel.

Once he snaps her out of it, Peter makes a suggestion...

...and it's pretty easy to guess what it was.

Hey JG!

The Hypno-Wheel either came with Showtime or I downloaded it in a bunch of Sims Store Stuff from "More Awsome Than You"
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/i ... 100.0.html
I don't remember exactly which it came from.

I found an Elvira on "Mod The Sims"
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=493026
but I didn't like her looks so I used the custom Hair and Eyeliner mentioned in the post and did the rest myself. I did try to download her trademark dress which the post also mentioned. I couldn't figure it out as the site is in Russian (or something like it). Since you can read Japanese, maybe you'll have better luck with it. :-D

Here's one last unscripted pic. Ray is asking Winston if he really wants to join the Boastgusters.

I just bought the Supernatural expansion for my wife cause I screwed up her late night. I started playing as well and noticed that the fire house that my person works at has a working firepole. gonna work on a GB HQ. Has anyone mention FRESH PRINCE CREATIONS very cool stuff.
It got warm and humid again, so back to this. Most of the Ghosts that they get to bust look like they just escaped from Midieval Times

Get him, Ray!

I updated the Kitchen area with some games...

...and tried my hand at making one more look alike Sim (which is not the easiest thing in the world to do). Here she comes, now.

"You have Ghost troubles? We deal with that all the time."

"I opened my 'fridge and this voice said 'Zuul'.'

"I'll protect you. Let's go back to your apartment so I can check you out."

FunkPunkTwang, Heroic35 liked this
By Damiehex
:kylie: hey man, what exactly did you use to Update the Firehouse you got off MTS? and can you explane how you made the Ghostbusters as well? i would love to make them in my sims game

Update: I got the Ghostbusters as close to yours as i could, Even got the Lab coat and stuff from the links on here... Still having issues updating the firehouse. i got alot of it down Just need the items and stuff you used for each floor, Did do one little change though, Since i loved Extreme Ghostbusters and Kylie was my favorite, i made a Sim of me and hook them up, :P I deserve her more then Him LOL!
Do not. I repeat. DO NOT buy The Sims 4. I made the mistake of buying the $70 digital download version and its TERRIBLE. it's missing so much stuff that a new Sims release base game should have. no pools, no basements, no open worlds, no create-a-style (adding custom patterns to objects).... I own Sims 3 and almost all (probably 75%) of the bonus content and expansion packs and it's so much better then Sims 4... I attempted to make the GB firehouse in Sims 4 yesterday and stopped after 5 minutes because I knew it would look terrible compared to what I can make in Sims 3 with the bonus content and mods.
so I dont know if anyone here still plays this, but there is a BIG problem that lots of people are having with the ghost hunter career... apparently the EA 1.38 patch makes the ghost hunter career impossible as ghosts dont show up on screen, making it impossible to catch them and progress in your career. I thought it was a mod conflict but it's actually EA's screw up, and it doesnt sound like they have any intention of fixing the problem (especially with their new baby Sims 4)... SO FRUSTRATING. I literally spent all day installing Sims 3 and all the EP and SP on my PC eager to do a full play through of the ghost hunter career only to find out its completely broken.
joeghostbuster wrote:so I dont know if anyone here still plays this, but there is a BIG problem that lots of people are having with the ghost hunter career... apparently the EA 1.38 patch makes the ghost hunter career impossible as ghosts dont show up on screen, making it impossible to catch them and progress in your career. I thought it was a mod conflict but it's actually EA's screw up, and it doesnt sound like they have any intention of fixing the problem (especially with their new baby Sims 4)... SO FRUSTRATING. I literally spent all day installing Sims 3 and all the EP and SP on my PC eager to do a full play through of the ghost hunter career only to find out its completely broken.
Hey Joe!

That's an old patch...yeah it's technically an old game, but the last and latest patch is 1.67.2 which you can get the Super version of here:

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Gam ... 3_Patching

I have every expansion except "The Future" installed and no trouble seeing Ghosts.
some people say that the Supernatural EP is the main culprit. I also have 1.67 but it still doesnt work for most people, but for some (like you and a girl who has been assisting me on the Sims facebook page) they dont have problems. EA hasnt addressed the problem to my knowledge. maybe its something about certain combinations of EP, SP, and custom content. but I dont think it's mods because I uninstalled everything and completely removed every trace of Sims 3 from My Documents and from my D drive where the games were installed. did a fresh reinstall of Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, and 5 Stuff packs and throughout the installation there was an occasional update from Origin, and then 1 final update when I tried to start the game - I didnt put any mods or downloads etc into the folders and it still didnt work. maybe this weekend I will uninstall everything again and only install Sims 3 and Ambitions (do it offline this time) and see if the ghosts show up. then I'll add Late Night, and try it again... and so on and so on. honestly I kind of feel that EA is responsible for this, they should release a patch that fixes these errors. if you check out the Sims forums you'll see it's a big problem for lots of people.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ambitions
Sooo....I know I'm super-uber late to the party, but what are the chances that a fellow GB/Sims fan would be willing to convert these awesome GB outfits and items from ts3 to ts4? I would love to do it myself, but unfortunately I seriously suck at making and/or converting cc. :)

I have my characters and Firehouse all ready to go!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtJlR1AB7x5 ... 37avdlgxgm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIF6GnBisF ... qlzt78nowa

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]