Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
freeboot wrote:http://www.braxtanfilm.com/fvgb.html
cowbybill wrote:Image
ectoracer87 wrote:Id like to see them take on freddy krueger just imagine the possibilities

Sent from my DROID2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Already been covered.
Mary Shaw from 'Dead Silence" or the room 1408 from...."1408".
Carpeteria wrote:
Chace wrote:Ghostface Killah (in a rap battle of course)

Space Ghost

and

Ghost Dad
All three at once? Unstoppable.

while the effort is good, this is an EPIC FAIL!!!!

that is raekwon of the wu tang clan, NOT the legend ghostface killah.
pure hip hop blasphemy.
nice try, though.
How about any of the entities from Parasite Eve, Resident Evil OR (personal favorite) Any of the entities in Silent Hill. I think It'd bew pretty funny to see Venkman try to hit on one of those Nurses and she turns around to try and stab him with something like a corkscrew.
SPJ liked this
By Red62
F.E.A.R.: Emma.

^I need her gone- my trap's not working yet.
gb_ray wrote:how about the creepy long haired girl from the ring?
I always thought the guys busting Samara would be fun to watch. Never really thought she would pose much of a challenge to them, though. As a matter of fact, I happened upon this picture at some point in my online travels...

Seems to sum it up pretty well I think.
SPJ, portugueseGB liked this
Prime Evil and his Gang from the Filmation Ghost Busters series. Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston would have Prime Evil and his whole Gang rounded up, trapped and in their Containment System within an hour's worth of work. I read Fritz's story and totally agree with that notion, even though he doesn't consider it part of his timeline.
RGB4Life wrote:Prime Evil and his Gang from the Filmation Ghostbusters series. Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston would have Prime Evil and his whole Gang rounded up, trapped and in their Containment System within an hour's worth of work. I read Fritz's story and totally agree with that notion, even though he doesn't consider it part of his timeline.
Lol..thanks.

If anybody might wonder what RGB4Life's talking about...

http://www.ectozone.com/apocrypha/gbfs.php
Megalomaniac wrote:
Cardboard Buster wrote:Zeebo the clown from "Are you afraid o the dark?"

That or the pool spirit. You know the creepy one they had to dye the water to see.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Dude, I think I remember that episode. Is that the one where it came though a drainage grate in a high school changing room. Holy shit that episode was creepy.
That would be Goth the evil wizard... Very creepy

Dr. Vannacutt, it would be cool to see the guys bust ghosts in a haunted insane asylum

Or the demon in the Paranormal Activity movies
SPJ liked this
Yup, a similar vision of samara coming out of the TV and into the trap was actually my avatar in here for a few years. I like the Winston eating popcorn part!

Soulburner wrote:
gb_ray wrote:how about the creepy lYup ong haired girl from the ring?
I always thought the guys busting Samara would be fun to watch. Never really thought she would pose much of a challenge to them, though. As a matter of fact, I happened upon this picture at some point in my online travels...

Seems to sum it up pretty well I think.
I once wrote up an idea on them fighting Jason Voorhees as he appears in Jason Goes to Hell. Basically since they try to make it so Jason is controlled by a demon entity called a hellbaby, I came up with idea that every time Jason is killed but not sent to hell, the hellbaby grows stronger, and the original human Jason is pushed back less and less, which is why he looks so crazy in JgtH. Basically it would take place after JgtH, and involve Jason being resurrected with a new hellbaby and in a weak state, and with a new reign of terror occurring at crystal Lake, the officials call in the guys to take him down. Basically the idea is, if they can trap the hellbaby that contains Jason's soul and essence, instead of constantly banishing it and allowing him to resurrect somehow.
EctoTrk wrote:Mary Shaw from 'Dead Silence" or the room 1408 from...."1408".
I hear that. There are allot of ghosts and demons running around that need to be dealt with.

Off the top of my head...

Freddy Kruger (Duh)
The Amityville Demon
The Overlook Hotel
It
The Blair witch
Cool thread. The (real) lady in grey would be cool. We're talking "real-life" ghosts right? A trip to the haunted parts of the Queen Mary would be cool, too.

As for fictional "ghosts"...

Those things from the movie "Pulse", maybe some zombies (I Am Legend or World War Z), the Cloverfield monster (that'd be epic and crazy) and maybe a Marvel villain lol.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]