Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By PHILLIPS
I've decided to decorate my front yard with a Ghostbusters theme this year. I was hoping people could help me come up with some more ideas. This is what I'm currently working with or on.

I have a Stay Puft inflatable.
A hanging 18" Slimer that I plan on hooking up to a motor to make it look like it's flying around, possibly a chandelier.
A couple of those WindowFX projectors.
I have a 3'×5' GB flag.
I'm going to get some green prism flood lights to shine on the walls.
I plan on hanging caution tape up around the yard.
I'm hoping when the Spirit stores start opening up I can pick up a Terror Dog with those 50% coupons they give out.
I've also got a uniform for me and my dog, along with all the gear Spirit currently offers.

I really need help thinking of a idea for a candy bowl, normally I use a cauldron but that wont really work. I was thinking of a small containment unit or a large ghost trap, but not that sure which one work/look best.
NickFame13 liked this
By HandSolo
I too am going full Ghost busters this year.
Candy bowl could be an oversized trap (original or ATC). Original would be easy to make out of wood and paint.

Fill it only with little slime containers, crunch bars, cheez-its and twinkies.

Fried eggs on the side walk or banister (real on the day or buy rubber)

Dress your car up with a vinyl noghost magnet and some paint safe caution tape (I sourcing these right now...let me know if you find anything). Add some cheap led emergency lights and maybe even an easy roof rack (I am building one if I have time. Add a speaker in the car that plays siren and/or theme

Find a fridge at a garage sale or scrap yard. Print out zuul and pyramid on canvas (professional printing and back light it with spotlight...or keep door closed and have light cascade out the sides and a speaker saying zuul inside (or under). I was going to do this, but I am getting rid of my old fridge next week. I need the garage space for other projects. I may use a mini fridge on the porch.

Hang a big Picture of vigo on your porch.

Hand out slime instead or in addition to candy. Throw slime everywhere (use hot glue maybe to make solid drips

Get generic ghost projectors from halloween store.

Dig cracks in yard and put led rope lights inside to simulate dimensional cross rip or whatever that was in ATC.

Make one of rowens devices to leave in yard or porch.

Look up chicken fence/wire ghosts

Hang classic ghosts from trees

Throw Betelgeuse in if you want.

Empty ectocooler cans lying around (glue em down somehow.)

Draw the mandala from the video game one your concrete (thow in a devil snare circle from Supernatural for fun)

Or scrap all that. Make your haunted house look like the ghostbusters answered a call there but met their untimely end. Ecto-1 huriedly parked in the yard...doors open siren still on. Dead ghostbusters (dummy) hanging out a broken window with his pack still on. Use the animated window projectors to show the guests what fiends got the ghostbusters. occasional flashes of red and yellow light from inside the house synced with proton sound...one buster is still fighting. you come to the door with a smoking trap....triumphant. I wouldn't put staypuft out in this one. But it gives you the excuse to put out the scary decorations.

I am probably doing alot of the stuff i mentioned first.
NickFame13, PHILLIPS liked this

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]