Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
Murrayshere wrote: July 7th, 2019, 5:11 pm Hey fans, just a quick one... Been playing Ghostbusters in the van now for over two years. I get to see the film at traffic lights/traffic etc, but mostly I listen to it as I drive. It restarts about twice a week as I will swap it out for the radio sometimes :-/ should I see someone or is this just normal?
And the framus intersect with the ramastan approximately at the patanostra
Murrayshere wrote: July 25th, 2019, 1:33 am It's the dvd I'm playing, the head unit turns off the screen while in motion so mostly yes it just audio. I do play the commentary version with Ramis and Reitman sometimes. It sends me to a happier place. "RicherdLess" if I'm crazy then I wish to remain.. Also rip Gandolfini
All in all I guess I answered my own question. How often do you guys watch it?
Ha. You caught where that quote was from. Nicely done sir. Nicely done indeed.
Small warning regarding mental health, your brain needs mental stimulation to stay fit. Depending on how long you drive and what you routes you take, if to many things are the same for a long period of time you are teaching your mind the become lazy which results into higher chances of dementia as you get older as your mental pathways deteriorate with age.
Alphagaia wrote: July 29th, 2019, 11:19 pm Small warning regarding mental health, your brain needs mental stimulation to stay fit. Depending on how long you drive and what you routes you take, if to many things are the same for a long period of time you are teaching your mind the become lazy which results into higher chances of dementia as you get older as your mental pathways deteriorate with age.
Oh geez man, I mean.. I wasn't going to reply to this but...

I didn't post this on some IthinkIHaveDementia.com site, I posted it on a Ghostbusters fan forum. (The best forum in the world btw) This should have been your first clue about how serious I was, I'm sure no one here needs a "small warning regarding mental health" and if they do I apologize and would like to refer them somewhere that could actually help.

I think your probably refering to cognitive reserve? This is kept healthy by many different factors, exercise, diet, a positive outlook, keeping stress under control, twinkies, not just limited to brain exercise (Twinkies don't count under the category diet as they or not technically food).

Now, why don't you quit trying to upset and disturb Dr Venkman
Oh, I know it's just a jokey ofhand post to showcase your fanlevel and you are not actually worried about your mental health.

Don't take the warning that serious, but do keep it in mind. And yeah, the factors you mention matter as well. Variety in food and mental intake do wonders for your brain.

It's my anxiety speaking though. My grand father had dementia and now my father is slowly fading away mentally, which means my family is delving more and more into the science behind it to understand it, help him and my mother cope and ofcourse one realizes who is next in line after that.

Sorry for the seriousness of the post!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]