Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
First shot of me geared up with the newly finished pack (hence me cheesin' it up)

Don't mind the tape on the grips...I decided to epoxy them on instead of the accurate rivets on the back handle; and the gun lock + gun ear to secure the front handle.

Anyways that tape is there to make sure I get a really good bond. It will probably come off right before SDCC ;)
Some_Guy wrote:My name is S...

Pliskin.

Iroquois Pliskin. (A work in progress one, anyway)
FUSKAWUSKAWAH?! Sorry. I'm just, ahem, a really big Metal Gear fan.

This is me:

My name is The Boss. You've probably never heard of me. I died before you were born.

I used to hang out with your father.

And I SERIOUSLY can't hold all this goddamn C4!

Ok I'll bite at this one.

Me in my gear as of about 5 months ago. I have a HUGE amount of parts and mods waiting for me at home as soon as I get back that need to be added. All of which are from either the shop or members here so thank you all so much for the custom work!

Me back in October of 2011 with a shiny new 320 attachment.
Well, I'm sure those of us who have joined for some reason; school money, service to country, patriotism boredom etc...but really, shouldn't you question be why stay in? That seems to be the issue you have. I'll tell you I've stayed for multiple reasons, but I don't wanna take this off topic so I'll close with the thought that just because you didn't enjoy your experience with Uncle Sam doesn't mean everybody else shouldn't either.
69428scj wrote:Well, I'm sure those of us who have joined for some reason; school money, service to country, patriotism boredom etc...but really, shouldn't you question be why stay in? That seems to be the issue you have. I'll tell you I've stayed for multiple reasons, but I don't wanna take this off topic so I'll close with the thought that just because you didn't enjoy your experience with Uncle Sam doesn't mean everybody else shouldn't either.
That wasnt what I ask. There was times I enjoyed it but I just got tired and burnt out. Its caused a few mental problems here and there. I love America and would fight again hand to hand as I had to do in my two tours.

Sorry for taking it off topic, I just wanted to make it clear I wasnt knocking any brothers in arms.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Garvin Ghostbuster wrote:Can I ask a question? Why in the hell does everybody wanna don the Army dig camo and play? I had to wear that shit two years and get shot at. I threw all of mine away.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Not sure what you are asking here so I'll answer 2 ways.

1) Well I'm actually in the Army and that's me at Camp Shelby with my weapon after a range brief.
2) However if you are asking why would someone join such as me, I wanted to go to college and Uncle Sam was happy to pay for it.

Picture is from WyVa Con in Wytheville, VA.. This was the very first Fantasy/Sci-fi con in the region and was an absolute blast! I went thinking I'd be the only Ghostbuster and then I ran into Sir Troy (left). We instantly recognized how handsome we both were and someone snapped a picture.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]