I found an Ebay listing for Ecto-Goggles with a YouTube video under the account Robert Gamble. The ad on Ebay is for ecto-goggles, and he has a pic on the listing of actual goggles using the real frame and states in the ad that the ones being sold will be plastic cast and NOT the ones pictured in the listing. He said he had a run of these a while ago and I just want to know what the quality of the actual product was before considering to buy these. If anyone has dealt with him or his product, or even better if he is on here, I'd appreciate the insight.

Thanks.

Mike
Smokey7486 liked this
I just got a set of elbow pads and a belt from him. He threw in a leg hose and connector but they are not accurate. The belt and elbow pads are good though. He took a couple weeks to ship my stuff out. I instigated all communication, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been given updates.
I was planning on getting a pair of goggles from him but after the wait for my items I changed my mind. I wound up ordering goggles from troublemakerprops on etsy, and he had them build within a week. He's waiting on the padding to come in Monday, then they will be finished. He has been very good with updates and any questions I had. I hope this helps.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]