This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I'm currently doing some research on the Ecto in preperation to start detailing Eaglemoss's 1/8 Scale Ecto and some of the interior parts are just so wrong or just plain bad.

One of these is the rear shelf containing the Polynoid and the switches. Looking through the Haynes manual they have the switches listed as 'Switch Panel MSC P/N 10A through 12-C'

Sadly this didn't give me much exact info however I then started looking at MSC (or Master Specialties Company) who made a range of switches I presume for military application. I found a catalog for the Eaton Series 12 which looked very close:
http://www.flamecorp.com/PDF/Safran-Ele ... Series.pdf

However the lower pattern of these looks slightly off compared to the switches seen in the gallery:

Which then lead me to finding this eBay link (10HA1C1F1J3LBBWWN3R1V17 EATON PUSH SWITCH LIGHT BLUE & WHITE ACTUATOR NOS) which looks a lot closer (see below)

I would assume these are all mounted to a face down panel of some military hardware but that is likely going to be impossible to find for those who aren't in the know (or have access to these things).

This might already been known, but I've found next to no information on this area either here or in the Ecto Builders Group on FB - so this may be of some use?

Also if anybody has any high res photos of this area from the restored vehicle that aren't in the gallery I would love to see them?

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]