By GBNoobAddy01
Hey Guys! New to the site and hope I can make some friends or get a little help here. I'm working on putting together a Ghostbusters Costume for Halloween and Conventions. I've got the uniform with all of the needed parts along with an A.L.I.C.E. Backpack Frame for the proton pack. I've found a couple tutorials to work off of for the pack but Could anybody point me in the direction of a tutorial for how to make a Particle Wand prop?

Most DIY Tutorials seem to neglect the wand. Anybody got anything like that I can work from? I would like to get the pack done before the weekend of Halloween at least. Please comment if you got a link for that.
By badash320
So far it's all pretty sparse. Funny you should ask though. I just recently thought the same thing.

I'm starting my pack build and created a post yesterday where I'll log my progress. So far I've got a 3D model that I want to create drawings from.

Check it and follow along. Maybe it will help some. Please feel free to ask questions. I don't know it all but I'll be happy to share what U do know.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42283
By grogking
I asked this same question the other day. I was pointed to batfly's styrene build. He does an excellent job. However, I am not using 1/8 styrene, so I would like to see something done in 1/4 plywood or mdf.

It's our arthouse European sensibilities in effect[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]