Looking amazing so far Dan. You got an eye for the fine details my man! Look forward to seeing more.
Dan AKA liked this
Dan AKA wrote: May 2nd, 2020, 10:01 pm Got the ribbon cable on today, going to do a little more tightening up on the cable, and I had to reposition the PPD Danger label.

I didnt know the PPD label was meant to be lower on the superhero pack. I love those little differences that this pack has to the rest.
Amazing thread, I actually found this from a google search. I have been collecting parts for 10 years now and finally going to start my super hero tribute

Dan has done all the hard work already, I have to thank you for all the detail in this thread it really is a re fresher

I for one didn’t know about the PPD label being lower OR the gaffers tape on the power cell box!!

I imagine the gaffers tape is to stop light bleeding through? Either way I love it!!

I also never realized the power cell had the L bracket Mount in it.. I knew the above mount was missing but never realized the hole there was originally for the mount!

Can I view your Facebook reference with out having a Facebook account?

Thanks again for all the detailed information in here, you really helped me out a lot

Oh! I’m so curious about the flipped bumper and the blue label?!

Also didn’t the super Heros cyclotron lights run counter clockwise?
mburkit liked this

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]