So I'm looking to hire someone to assist in helping me finish my pack build.
I currently have a spirit pack that I've done all the cosmetic mods to. I have the Alice frame it needs to be mounted to.
I do not have the know how or tools to finish it so I'm looking for someone preferably in CT , but I can ship if need be to finish it up.

What I need.
I have the cyclotron lights that need to be added to the pack. I also have a new hasbro spangler wand Id like retrofitted so it would work in conjunction with the pack.
Lastly id like to add a better speaker and battery system and possibly a button on the wand for music.
If this is something you think you can handle please lmk.

Thanks
Keith
What kits have you purchased for you pack? Spongeface makes great kits and they are all plug-and-play, and are made to fit right in your pack without modification (unless you get the wand kit). The spongeface sound board also comes with an auxiliary port so you can plug your spengler wand in to it if you do the aux mod for it.
I got the light kit mod last year so I d have to dig it out and see. It did require sodering if I remember correctly though
I could be wrong.

That's awesome though if someone makes plug and play sets.

The pack is basically 90% complete it just requires the proper light kit installed for the cyclotron. And the spangler wand attached. After that just the Alice frame added and it should be good. Reason I wanted to see if there was someone qualified to help though was the extra stuff I wanted to do.
Ie. Bigger speaker, better battery, and adding music capabilities.
ugotit22 wrote: November 11th, 2020, 4:10 pm No one i can pay to do the mods?
Please take my money lol
I wouldnt mind helping you out, but I think you might be overthinking things. Have you checked out Spongeface's kits? They are all plug and play, with the exception of the wand kit, which requires a fair amount of modifications. But it doesnt seems like you need that anyways.

Are you looking to do the "aux mod" on the spengler wand?
So there is no plug and play for the spengler wand. You'll have to break it open and splice wires if you want external speakers. It's probably going to be in the ball park of $100 shipping round trip. I think it's going to be hard to find someone to do it for you. Plenty people that will help
Jdizzle66 liked this
If I lived closer I would take your money, HA! But seriously, if I can put a pack together, anyone can. You are already posting on the proverbial Ghostbusters "how to encyclopedia", and you can find anything you will possibly need here. The thing that most people don't understand is the time involved. It took me a good year and a half off and on to assemble my gear, and assuming you also have other life responsibilities, it may take you a similar amount. The thing about building your own gear is....
-You know how to fix it when it goes south.
-You don't freak out when (and it probably will) break while in use.
-It's YOUR gear, made with your blood sweat and tears.
Just take your time and weekend by weekend create your glorious prop! You can do it!
Jdizzle66 wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:09 amviewtopic.php?f=31&t=43708
So The kit I have for the lights is this kit which should be easy enough, I can do that I think. The issue comes into play with adding the new spengler wand to the system as well as adding a better speaker and sounds. I get what others are saying but Ive tried doing minor electrical stuff, IE sodering, and its always a disaster. Id much rather just have someone with the know how finish it.
ugotit22 wrote: November 12th, 2020, 11:34 am
Jdizzle66 wrote: November 12th, 2020, 9:09 amviewtopic.php?f=31&t=43708
So The kit I have for the lights is this kit which should be easy enough, I can do that I think. The issue comes into play with adding the new spengler wand to the system as well as adding a better speaker and sounds. I get what others are saying but Ive tried doing minor electrical stuff, IE sodering, and its always a disaster. Id much rather just have someone with the know how finish it.
I think your best bet would be to get yourself the spongeface soundboard and do the auxiliary mod for your spengler wand. You can install the soundboard yourself, takes a few minutes to do and is super easy. It has an auxiliary audio input on it, which the spengler wand can plug in to with the proper mod.

The easiest alternative that is pretty much all plug and play is to buy yourself the matty wand and get the spongeface matty adapter board. This would give your matty wand full control over the lights and sounds. Its expensive, but if youre willing to ship your pack and pay someone to install stuff maybe you have the cash to throw at this option?
I'd get the spongeface spirit pack lights. Theres also kits to mount the alice frame to the pack, also get a dixie cup mount for your wand and probably some 3/4" loom. I would not buy the any soundboard. I would probably wait to see if spongeface creates a board for the spengler wand. I don't suggest open it up yet, but any battery power speaker with aux will work.
ugotit22 wrote: November 12th, 2020, 11:45 am its not letting me add the images.
any trick to adding them on here?
Are you trying to link to them from your computer, or an external host? While some forums offer the option of hosting images directly to the forum, that's not presently a feature of GBFans - so they'd have to be uploaded with an external host, like Imgur, flickr, or photobucket.
Almost there. I should've elaborated... The forum will only display the image if it links directly to it... So the image file ending in a .jpg, .bmp or .png... For example.

Click the "Download this picture" option, then "View all sizes", and right click the image you feel is the right size... Once you've done this, you should have the option "Copy image location".

ugotit22 wrote: November 13th, 2020, 9:44 am Lets see if this works

here is the light kit i currently have to install

[img]https://www.flickr.com/photos/191026542 ... ed-public/

[img]https://www.flickr.com/photos/191026542 ... ed-public/
Ok, so you got the spongeface light kit. Now get the sound board and you will be all set. All plug and play, and really easy to set up.
ccv66 wrote: November 13th, 2020, 1:20 pm Jdizzle66, if he's not getting the spirit wand kit or the Matty wand I wouldn't recommend the soundboard. Not going to work with the spengler wand. A $10 bluetooth speaker will have a aux plus battery
The only reason I suggested that is because spongeface has said he is working on a board similar to the Matty wand that syncs up the Spengler wand to his sound and light kits.

But yes, you are right. If you don't care about any of that, grab a cheap Bluetooth speaker. It will do the trick.
There's a lot of assumptions there. We are not guaranteed a spengler board. The new board may replace the old board making your old board useless. On top of that the you can't do anything with the current sound board until the new one is created. I believe the final Matty board took a couple years to finalize, and the wand was built with and aux outputting signal. A spengler board will involve drilling and opening up the wand. The soundboard is a $75 dollar paper weight untill another board comes out. I love spongefaces stuff, just wait and see what he does before buying blind. ( The boards great with spirit wand kit or matty but useless for the spengler wand)
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?