By Shwalamazula
I decided to take the Stefan Otto plans and recreate them in Fusion 360. This way anyone using those plans can have a 3D base reference. I have seen plenty of models made on the web that reference the plans, but they all seem to have their own variations. I just want to make a baseline available. Once I am done, I will put the files up on Thingiverse as Fusion360 parts and as generic parametric CAD.

One of the issues I am running into is trying to get dimensions for the parts that go on the pack. Specifically, parts likt the Dale PH 25 Resistor, Dale RH 25 Resistor, Legris Elbow ... pretty much the parts that are on the Real Parts page of the Stefan Otto plans.

Do any of you have these old parts? I would really like to get dimensions off of them so that I can add them to the CAD files. I have yet to find a 3D version of these that seem to be from an actual part. Everything I have found seems to be approximated from images. While this is better than nothing, I really would rather dimensions from a proper part.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]