By BRD 527
So I dont really have any money and was bored today so I had my 2 spirit packs apart One still has the ugly stock white cyclotron lenses so... I used fabric from an old broken 80's box speaker face that I cut circles out of the black face fabric and then used a hole punch to make holes so that they fit between the pack body and the stock spirit cyclotron lenses with the posts the lenses mount to going thru the holes (took everything apart, was bored) you can still see the light thru the fabric ok when they are on... :whatever:

IDK... Kinda reminds me of RGB lol. Opinions?

ImageImage
By Snooker
i learned something during my first build: it doesn't matter if its CNC cut or improvised with everyday materials you'll find lying around: if it works, it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looks good to me..!
BRD 527 liked this
By Jdizzle66
Thats cool. I have been trying to figure out how to get rid of the white lenses, but I need something to show both red and green lights, which I havent found a suitable replacement for as of yet.
BRD 527 liked this
By BRD 527
Jdizzle66 wrote: November 19th, 2020, 9:16 am Thats cool. I have been trying to figure out how to get rid of the white lenses, but I need something to show both red and green lights, which I havent found a suitable replacement for as of yet.
Sounds like were in the same boat! The whole reason I have kept the white lenses on this pack is I want to be able to do other colors if and when I get around to doing lighting for the cyclotron. I wish they were more clear, Automotive window tint would work nice :blush:
Snooker wrote: November 19th, 2020, 2:08 am i learned something during my first build: it doesn't matter if its CNC cut or improvised with everyday materials you'll find lying around: if it works, it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looks good to me..!
The cap on the pack Clippard came from a mini liquor bottle and the "cap" on the N filter a lense cap from an old pair of binoculars :whatever:
By roofgoof
I used what I had lying around as well and it worked out perfectly. If you eat pre-packaged lunch meat, look no further. I have numerous reusable containers lying around of the Hilshire Farm brand. Luckily they use a heavy red transluscent plastic lid that when cut out and glued into place, creates a perfect cyclotron lens.

Google Hilshire Farm lunch meat if you need to see what I mean. Hope this helps someone.
Last edited by roofgoof on November 23rd, 2020, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snooker liked this
By Snooker
BRD 527 wrote: November 20th, 2020, 7:40 am The cap on the pack Clippard came from a mini liquor bottle and the "cap" on the N filter a lense cap from an old pair of binoculars :whatever:
The N-Filter on my Packs are made from Ricola cans (pretty Swiss-ish, i know :lol:

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]