By Danimaljoe3
I saw a lot of posts about parts, but didn’t seen anything about a kit. I was wondering if there is someone out there who makes a premade kit that I can put together.
By tobycj
Take a look at Karnivorous Creations or Benofkent Props. They're probably the two most well known that sell full kits.
By CT1983
To not answer your question at all, my suggestion is that you take on the tedious effort of assembling your own kit from various sellers. As tempting as a kit may be, there are various components like electronics you’ll still need to source elsewhere, notwithstanding any appearance items you may want to upgrade. Also, no single point of failure.

As an aside, I had a terrible experience with BenofKent just this year attempting to buy a full kit from him. I would not recommend.
By CaptainAssholay
CT1983 wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 8:55 am To not answer your question at all, my suggestion is that you take on the tedious effort of assembling your own kit from various sellers. As tempting as a kit may be, there are various components like electronics you’ll still need to source elsewhere, notwithstanding any appearance items you may want to upgrade. Also, no single point of failure.

As an aside, I had a terrible experience with BenofKent just this year attempting to buy a full kit from him. I would not recommend.
Do you have any more info on this? I was looking at buying a pack kit from him in the next year or so, (already purchased a chicken thrower wand). Was it a complication of ordering from an overseas vendor?
By l3w1sb159
Ben does ship overseas, and understandably right now with the covid situation, delivery can take some time. But I've heard nothing but good things about benofkent, I did loads of homework before ordering my kit, as I had been swindled before by Vikingprops to the tune of £500, so I double and triple checked whomever I got my kit from was on the level. All my interactions with ben have been positive; answering any questions I had whether it was about the status of my order or the best way to assemble the kit once I had it. Super friendly and helpful.

TL:DR
Go with BenofKent
CaptainAssholay liked this
By CT1983
CaptainAssholay wrote: June 3rd, 2021, 9:29 am
Do you have any more info on this? I was looking at buying a pack kit from him in the next year or so, (already purchased a chicken thrower wand). Was it a complication of ordering from an overseas vendor?
I discussed this briefly during a user intro, to empathize that my BoK experience tracked step-for-step with their difficulties. I won’t belabor, but no, this wasn’t about international fulfillment difficulties or “covid delays” like this is still June 2020. He just never shipped anything and claimed he did. But I’m square on money so it only really cost me time and frustration.

Link

A lot of people had positive buying experiences with him, and I’m glad they did. I’m just not one of them.
By cristovalc
Yeah my friend and I ordered kits from Ben last year, and there was understandably a whole lot of rigamarole getting them across seas. None of it was his fault, and after 6 or 7 months passed without a delivery he sent out 2 new kits with a different shipping company and they arrived in a timely-er manner. I would suggest not going with him RIGHT NOW if you want to get something done right away, as shipping might still be a whole thing, but he is the best I've dealt with from the costumer service side and can't recommend enough.
By Nuclearjungle
Well, as I'm currently waiting on a shipment from BoK that was supposedly sent out a month ago (no tracking info though), you guys are starting to scare me.
By cristovalc
Stuff is just getting held up right now, and there's probably a large quarantine wait and stuff coming out of the UK still, too. Just the way of it right now, unfortunately. It was more like 3 months top for us on waiting, but it felt like longer since there was nothing else going on last year.
By Danimaljoe3
Thanks for all the replies. I just received a shipment from Poland and it took almost 2 months. I don’t know if I want to want wait that long for a kit from across the pond. I looked at BoK’s kit and it looks really good.

I think I might just look at some parts lists and maybe build my pack that way.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]