I recently shared a series of videos on my YouTube channel that I titled Proton Pack Detective, in which I identified which pack each actor was wearing in all proton pack scenes in Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II. Then I did individual profiles of each pack, and the details that set them apart. Here are the links to those videos for anyone that would like to watch.

Distinguishing packs in Ghostbusters:

Distinguishing packs in Ghostbusters II:

Spengler Hero Pack:

Stantz Hero Pack:

Venkman Hero Pack:

Zeddemore Hero/Omni Pack:

Super Hero Pack:

Stantz Semi Hero Pack:

Zeddemore Semi Hero Pack:

Spengler Semi Hero Pack:

Venkman Semi Hero Pack:

#6 Semi Hero Pack:
ccv66, Nighty80, tobycj and 2 others liked this
I've only watched about half-way through the first video, but from what I've seen so far these look like they'll be a great resource.

I do have one nitpick though (and I don't wish it to serve as discouragement), and that it's surprising how low-resolution/fuzzy a lot of the stills from the films are... Which run the risk of losing the little details that help to tell the various props apart like the scratches.
I appreciate these videos already would've taken a decent chunk of time to edit and upload, but given the aim of the videos to be a definitive document... I believe updating the screenshots with some of the Bluray shots available here: LINK, would be worth it in the long run. :)
Michael Scott liked this
Thanks. The details get a little better as you progress through the series, I hope, as I was learning as I went.

I’ll admit I do all the compilation and editing on my phone, so resolution won’t be the best quality. My apologies.
The fact you do it all on your phone is praiseworthy enough, but really enjoyed them too - and learned a lot!
Thanks for taking the time to make these, I can only imagine how frustrating it was to do on a phone interface, I can barely type a message lol
Michael Scott liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]