I just received the CS vent kit in the mail and was told by Rabid Prototypes that I would to use an Arduino relay to connect to the board for the operation. I need guidance as to which Arduino I need and possibly the code to use with the said Arduino.

This is what Rabid told me:
"I don't know what your smoke it is like, so it's hard to offer advice, but you need an Arduino relay module, and typically those kits require 12V for the pump and step that down to a volt or two for the vape coil. The pins on the Positron only supply 5V at most so I'm surprised that worked at all. But you should be powering the smoke kit from a battery, not from the positron's 5V power supply. It's not designed for that.

The pin closest to the chip on the positron is the signal pin for the relay input, and the other two pins are labeled + and - for the relay input. The relay output side is where the battery + goes to the COM and NO goes to the + input of the vape kit with the - directly to the battery. At least that's how it is usually set up."
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?