By Jamboga
Just got my new Spirit Proton Pack and it is DOA. Added new batteries and nothing. Anyone else having this problem? Hoping for a simple fix before trying to return. Being that they are now sold out, I'm not sure if I can even get a replacement.

I got the 4 Upgrade Kits (Thank you Doug) so I don't know if I should proceed with the upgrades or get the OEM pack working first before I switch out the parts.
By Kingpin
The most likely explanation is a wire's come loose. If you can remove the cardboard covering the back (I think it's held in place with screws) you can get a look at the electronics in the Pack. If it is a break, hopefully it's in there... If it's in the thrower, you might be out of luck (unless you're willing to take it apart). :(
By oidoglr
I suppose I should have checked the electronics in mine before slapping a bunch of Moby Signs Co graphics and JB welded an ion arm on it. I did notice the plastic at the top of the PPD must have cracked at some point because it's missing a chunk. It's just a pack I bought extra for the kids to have and my neighbor is going to borrow for Halloween. Would be a bummer if the electronics didn't function though. I'll have to test it out once the JB Weld cures and I can move it again.

OP - I know this sounds trivial, but I totally missed that the Spirit/Rubies pack has a power switch on the battery pack itself. I brought the pack to my neighbor with a fresh set of Duracells and he was all excited to try it out - pushed the buttons and "nada." Then the lightbulb came on and I realized there was a switch on the battery pack. Came right on then.
    Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]