Starting work on my pack later today and I just realized I have no idea where to mount the Talentcell battery pack I bought inside the pack so I can easily power the pack on and off while still being able to charge it without opening up the pack.

I picked up a DC extension cable from Best Buy when it was on sale a few weeks ago so I can mount the charging barrel jack just about anywhere I want. I was going to wire in a secondary power switch on the pack so I might be good.

Anyone have suggestions on where I can mount the battery pack? I'd like to be able to see the battery level indicator possible. Due to time restrictions and the fact that the 2021 pack has alice frame styled straps, I am not mounting it on an alice frame for the time being.

Thanks ahead of time for the help.
How big is the Talentcell battery pack? The size of it will be the biggest decider as to where it'd go inside the Spirit Pack shell.

That being said, it looks like you have a few options... Depending on the battery's size:

Inside the hollow of the Ion Arm.
Inside the hollow of the Booster Tube.
Inside the hollow of the Gear Box.
Inside the hollow of the Cyclotron (assuming that isn't full of additional electronics).
Inside the hollow of the Gun Mount.
Inside the Power Cell.
Inside the N-Filter (though this would make it hard to see the indicator).
Kingpin wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 10:01 am How big is the Talentcell battery pack? The size of it will be the biggest decider as to where it'd go inside the Spirit Pack shell.

That being said, it looks like you have a few options... Depending on the battery's size:

Inside the hollow of the Ion Arm.
Inside the hollow of the Booster Tube.
Inside the hollow of the Gear Box.
Inside the hollow of the Cyclotron (assuming that isn't full of additional electronics).
Inside the hollow of the Gun Mount.
Inside the Power Cell.
Inside the N-Filter (though this would make it hard to see the indicator).
Battery pack is 5.71 x 3.35 x 0.98 inches.

Thanks for those locations. I'll see what I can do when I work on the pack. Sadly I'll have to wait till tomorrow to "borrow" some heavy duty Velcro from work.

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]