By l3w1sb159
Hey guys,

Im planning on using Darth_Egons gb2 sounds for my pack and wanted to find out how to go about editing the sound files on the sd card. Like is it a simple drag and drop or do the new files have to be renamed to match the name of the original that is getting replaced? Also can the board have multiple files for each function, for example could I have files for both gb1 pack startup and gb2 and have the board choose from either randomly?

Just getting my head around how the board works as I've worked with proffieboards before and wondered if this board worked in a similar way.
I was working on the gbfans soundboard myself over the weekend and changing sounds was as simple as taking the new sound file and renaming it to whatever the corresponding file was on the card that I wanted to replace. For example I prefer the power down sound from the movie sounds but wanted it to work in the video game mode, I just renamed the movie file to the video game file and it worked fine.

Also minor thread hijack here, I'm using the gbfans soundboard along with the gbfans wand/light kit and they're hooked up to the Spirit pack lights. Is there a way for me to prevent the vent light switch from using the power up/power down sound? If I activate it before the power switch, it does the power up sound, and if I switch it off AFTER the power switch, it does the power down sound so it's basically just doing it twice. It's a minor nitpick but I wasn't sure if I was missing something.
Hijack away sir! If it can help people figure out how to use their boards go for it.

And yes I figured that was the way to do it, but after looking on the sd card it was a bit confusing as I was expecting folders within. Bit disappointed there isn't a way to have multiple files for each function but I'm still ecstatic about finally having my own proton pack!
CaptainAssholay liked this
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]