By Captike
Hey there Ghostbusters... I finished my Spirit rebuild earlier this week for my daughter and just wanted to show it off. When I began this endeavor I was simply going to add some more lights. Several weeks later, (and WAY more money than I'm willing to admit) I ended up with what you see. I had no idea that this community existed, but after it's all said and done, I'm proud to be a part of it. With help from everyone here, the reference pictures, and especially spongeface, I'm happy to showoff with what resulted. I can remember every time I added a new part, it got cooler and cooler. At one point, I told my daughter she was going to have to be something else for Halloween because I was taking the pack. I relented, but after going through this process, I have decided to build myself one from scratch. So, I'll definitely be around for a while longer. Thanks again and I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!!
Here's a short video of the vent effect...I absolutely love this!! It was so worth the extra time and hassle it took to make it. If you're contemplating it, don't hesistate! DO IT!!
https://youtu.be/U-R1YcSY9bw

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]