By krazerkap
I am nearly done with my pack. I just ordered the wand kit and all that's left is the battery, and the ALICE Pack frame. I also need to make a cover for my pack as well. I was originally thinking EVA foam, but I decided I wanted something sturdier as I would like to mount my speaker on it so it's not muffled by being completely covered inside of the pack. Can anyone recommend a material for my pack back cover? Thanks.
By EnderWeggen
Not sure what you mean by "make a cover" if that's the shell with the cyclotron on it you are in for a lot of work. No Material will keep the speaker from being muffled that's why the speakers are usually mounted on the MOBO facing your back with a speaker hole patterner drilled out for it, and if you actually use the spacers between your Alice frame and the MOBO you will Have Good sound. Depending on the speakers you use. Trust me EVA Foam can be sturdy, I have done it and you can mount a speaker on to it But ya if you are going to use a 8in sub for a speaker then no that would well almost never work with EVA Foam
By krazerkap
EnderWeggen wrote: November 10th, 2021, 8:04 pm I also Highly recommend you look at
THE PROTON PACK SECTION INDEX THREAD viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28621
For the deferent ways others have built proton packs, and start digging deep on the forums don't be afraid to try the search bar, trust me it works
So terminology wise I guess I meant the motherboard. I know that GBFans sells aluminum Mobos, but my next question then is do those mobos fit Spirit Halloween packs? That's what mine is and I know the spirit/rubies packs are 80% of the original size.

No when I turn it off it still keeps firing even t[…]

Awesome! It's a complex but very fun build... Went[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]