So I think I'd like to buy some Clippard parts for 2 reasons 1) authenticity on a future pack/gun and 2) for collectability since it's rare you can buy the exact same thing they used on screen.

I was thinking of just buying a couple of R-701s (no need for R-331 right? as it's a tiny bit pricier),

but I'd also like to get any other Clippard parts used on the movies but I'm not exactly sure which ones and how many of each. Particularly Ghostbusters 1.

I have looked at the master list/gbfans equipment page, but I guess I'd just like a human to help confirm things :)

Thank you.
ccv66 liked this
Different packs have different clippards, depending on which character pack your trying to build, like a stantz or zeddmore ECT. Then there's also some subtle differences between vintage clippers and modern.. nothing that I would bend over backwards to get.. you might want to think about picking a specific heropac to replicate.. I highly suggest watching pack is not a toy YouTube videos
ccv66 wrote: December 6th, 2021, 9:44 am Different packs have different clippards, depending on which character pack your trying to build, like a stantz or zeddmore ECT. Then there's also some subtle differences between vintage clippers and modern.. nothing that I would bend over backwards to get.. you might want to think about picking a specific heropac to replicate.. I highly suggest watching pack is not a toy YouTube videos
Actually I was watching the bluray of GB1 last night and Ray's pack looks like it has an R-331. I could see a little nipple on the top of it. Can anyone else confirm?
ccv66 wrote: December 6th, 2021, 8:17 pmhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hbLG5eMAM0&t=109s
That shows a Ghostbusters 2 modified pack though. I'm talking about the original configuration in GB1
If you're doing a GB1 pack then you want a square Clippard elbow, part number 15002-2, that goes on the ion arm. Then the two hex Clippard elbows on the tubing between the HGA and beam line were part number 15090-1. All of those need a hose barb, these were either part 11752-1 or 11752-3. The -1 barb is longer, and has a thicker base section, and looks like it may have been the -3 that was mostly used.

If you're going wild then the thicker red tubing on the pack, the blue tubing on the pack, and the green tubing on the wand were all Clippard brand, part number 3814-1. This stuff is like hen's teeth now, and you'll likely pay through the nose for it.
GhostFaceX liked this
tobycj wrote: December 7th, 2021, 1:51 am If you're doing a GB1 pack then you want a square Clippard elbow, part number 15002-2, that goes on the ion arm. Then the two hex Clippard elbows on the tubing between the HGA and beam line were part number 15090-1. All of those need a hose barb, these were either part 11752-1 or 11752-3. The -1 barb is longer, and has a thicker base section, and looks like it may have been the -3 that was mostly used.

If you're going wild then the thicker red tubing on the pack, the blue tubing on the pack, and the green tubing on the wand were all Clippard brand, part number 3814-1. This stuff is like hen's teeth now, and you'll likely pay through the nose for it.
Thank you! I’ve had to accept everything is going to be replica (well with everything unless I can buy a real Graflex some day) but it’s just cool having a few authentic parts. I can pass on the tubes if anything else is pretty close.
tobycj liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]