By miamiloco
I know that the early versions of Spengler's wand has an issue of it cutting the wires when you extend it. I heard that the orange tip version fixed it. Is there a way to fix this on the early version so it wont' happen?
By miamiloco
jonogunn wrote: January 16th, 2023, 10:58 pm I believe in this video he breaks off some of the plastic inside that’s squeezing the wire.

Ya, I saw that video but I'm not a fan of removing the plastic. How did the new versions resolve this problem?
Peeno liked this
By One time
The orange tip simply adds a black rubber sheath to the barrel cable to prevent pinching.

Thought the orange tip (v2) has problems keeping the barrel retracted, which is a lot harder to solve.

Also the orange tip can be painted silver, but the inside will still be bright orange and reflect off the inside of the clear barrel.

I'd go for a v1 silver tip if I were you.
B-Rad liked this
By Talatunde89
One time wrote: January 18th, 2023, 2:42 pm
Thought the orange tip (v2) has problems keeping the barrel retracted, which is a lot harder to solve.

I'd go for a v1 silver tip if I were you.
Do you have any more information on this? I've ordered 2 orange tipped wands and both have this issue. I'm considering just returning and getting a silver tip
By trekgod3
You just can't get a silver tip. They were made over two years ago, in the 1st run of wands. If you find someone willing to part with one, you're going to pay a premium

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]