For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By MyraC
I posted on the RCCC thread Groschopf started. Wondering if we can chat it up and make a solid meetup plan for Sat?
By TheBigGuy
I'm coming to RCCC! I feel like it will kinda be our one year anniversary as a franchise. I'm going to shoot to be there between noon and 1. Let's see what other people have planned and come up with a good meeting time.
By egie
RCCC was very fun, it was good seeing all of you guys again! Hey MyraC I don't think you got my dad's phone # correctly because we didn't receive the pictures you took, would you mind posting theme here or sending them in a PM to me? Thanks!
By egie
Nevermind I got the pictures, thanks MyraC!
By RoseCityBuster
Hey gang! I hope everyone had a great time! Egie, send me the pictures you have and I'll see about putting them up on our Facebook page. Another great bust!

Sent from my PKE meter.
By egie
Here are the only pics I really have for the FB page,
Thanks for that one MyraC :D
And here is a group shot.
It was great seeing your ecto in person Ecto-1 fan!
pseadynamo liked this
By MyraC
Fun! Nice work Ecto-1! Thanks for posting the group shot egie!
By evallded
Whats up guys, hope everyone is well. Just ran across this picture from east burn last year, posted up on their fb page. Thought it was a cool pic.

By evallded
I havent heard anything. Would be pretty cool if they do
By The Kreator
I haven't been on the forums in a LONG time, but I should probably keep in touch more often. Just been so busy with Star Wars and Super Hero events, plus my other jobs and hobbies. :)

Sometimes we have charity events through Star Wars Oregon (501st - Cloud City and Kashyyyk Base) and the Portland Super Heroes Coalition, which allow a variety of characters to be involved. When we have these open-ended events, I would love to invite all the local Ghostbusters to attend as well.

This past Halloween, I was a guest judge for The Coin Jam's costume contest as Darth Vader, and we had a great Ghostbuster show up but he hadn't heard of GBFans or the Portland Ghostbusters. I was definitely impressed with his proton pack considering he said he made it himself and hasn't been to this site. Didn't get a name, but I recommended he check us out here if he's interested in joining up.

Would anyone be interested in participating in a charity event on Saturday, Dec. 7th in St. Paul? I know it's short notice, but it's from ~9am-11am at the high school in support of a family with a daughter going through some major medical issues and to help cheer them up. We'll have a variety of Star Wars characters and Super Heroes participating.

Details are on the Portland Super Heroes Coalition Facebook page, under the "Upcoming Events" photo album. https://www.facebook.com/PortlandSuperheroesCoalition
By The Kreator
Oh, there's also the Cherry City Comic Con coming up next year in Salem -- May 10, 11th. It's a small first year con, but should be a lot of fun! http://cherrycitycomiccon.com/

Would be fun to have a Ghostbusters group get-together, and it's located conveniently right off the I-5 Market Street exit in Salem.
By Ecto-1 fan
Would love to go to the Rader event, but already have a kids program I'm doing that day (at 9-11, natch).
Hope you have a good turnout and can raise lots of fund$$$!
By pseadynamo
So I was just wondering if the PDX Ghostbsters are going to be at this on 1/25?

Wizard World 2014
http://www.wizardworld.com/home-portland.html

I was thinking of going and maybe doing 2-3 hrs in full gear then change at the car and walk around in street clothes to see more stuff without stopping for cameras.
By egie
Im going to be at Wizard World, last year was a blast.
By pseadynamo
Just bought my Saturday ticket. This time it's just me driving down from Seattle no kiddo. Still thinking of doing 3 hrs in gear (or until batteries start to die) then walk around later in plain clothes so I can see stuff... I dunno. Wont have time to really fix up my positron thrower like I wanted to either.

http://www.wizardworld.com/portland.html

Merry Christmas BTW!!
By egie
Merry Christmas!
I look forward Wizard World!
By pseadynamo
Hi Portland Busters,

Just curious... so is anyone planning on going to 2014 Wizard World in their gear on Saturday?
By TheBigGuy
Dave,

A group of Portland Ghostbusters will be at WW in uniform on Saturday! Someone will post a meetup time here when one is reached. I can't make this one, but I'm sure you'll have fun with the rest of the crew!

Peace,
Boone
By pseadynamo
Hey Boone thanks for the info. Maybe see you at Emerald City CC?
By ecto85
new to the site. But a fan for the past 25 years. How do i join the Portland Ghostbusters. :?:
By egie
Anyone else thinking we should have another meeting soon? It has been a while, I understand the holidays were hectic so most people were busy.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]