For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Letmebleed75
Ok im going to try this again. Anyone in vegas a ghosthead like me? If so pm me id love to meet someone else with the same interests as me!
By Boomerjinks
tigerkhanLV wrote:Guess not many people from vegas looking around here...
What, you mean in the off-topic General Discussion section of the forums? Probably. I'm sure you'd be able to find more people by posting the part of the site dedicated to regional groups, specifically Southwest. Generally, when people want to find others in their area, that's where they post. Not in General Discussion, but in regional. I think this is why you're having trouble finding anyone. Kind of like posting a thread in the Ectomobiles section asking about goggles, or in the fan art section asking other users about their favorite movies. It would be similar to posting a "want to buy" thread in the Ghostbusters news section.

I could go on, if you'd like.

Edit: Nevermind, the moderators have taken care of this for you. Would you still, by any chance, like more examples?
By tigerkhanLV
huh, i guess i should expect some smart%ss remarks from people here rather than just post something productive on here, if you dont like what i post, move on to another post.
By Letmebleed75
SOOOOO any gbfans come to vegas yet or am i still alone?
By Boomerjinks
We passed through twIce in our ecto at the beginning of july.
By Letmebleed75
Really?!? Damn can't believe I missed u guys. My wife and I are planning a trip to Denver. Maybe meet up for pics or something
By Boomerjinks
DEFINITELY let me know.
By GB2032DKM
Letmebleed75 wrote:Really?!? Damn can't believe I missed u guys. My wife and I are planning a trip to Denver. Maybe meet up for pics or something
There's two groups in Salt Lake City if you swing by.

We both have Ectos.

PM me if you wanna meet up.
By Jasonrglass
I'm in Vegas and i was on here trying to find out if there was a group in town.? Wanna start one?
By Letmebleed75
Pm sent
By ramcuda
Im going to be in LV in late march for the mopars at the strip ... ether of you two want to meet for dinner or something .....
By JSCHOONOVER
hey there! im new to the forum. Ive been cruising through over the last couple years looking and hoping one day for the time to build a pack. anyone in vegas that has done this and would like to get together and help me, offer witty and colorful commentary along the way or just shoot the breeze would be more than welcome to meet up and hang out.
By ParanormalTx
good luck to ya! let me know if i can help you guys in any way!
By JSCHOONOVER
I've actually obtained a pack and have been working with the ghostbusters of Las Vegas since shortly after posting this. You're in Vegas?
By mikeygarth
Since no one has posted in about a year, I figured I would give it a try. My name is Mike and I am the Co-Founder of the Ghostbusters of Las Vegas. We have been doing Charity Events and other appearances since 2010. Two of the Members here(JSCHOONOVER and Letmebleed75) are on our team, but we are always open to inviting new people to our events to see if they mesh with us and likewise, we mesh with them. Any one interested in joining the team, we do not have meetings, we are strictly volunteer, and we are completely drama free. We simply want to assist local Las Vegas Charity organizations reach their goals while providing a forum for us GB Geeks to hang out and geek out. Let me know if you are interested in joining the Ghostbuster of Las Vegas.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]