For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By DeLoreanDMC81
So I might be a little lat to join this topic but I just moved to Layton, Utah about 2-3 weeks ago. I've been working at the Spirit Halloween store here and we've got some Ghostbusters costumes, so that's made me want to check around to see if there are any groups around and I stumbled across this thread. lol

My family just sent out my Ghostbusters costume in the mail yesterday, no way was I going to even think of buying the horrible mass produced one in the store. Since we sell the costumes for Ghostbusters that gives me free reign to wear mine at work.

James
By ODST General
Hey guys figure I would introduce myself finally considering how long I have been registered for. My name is Dan "Shades", and I am a member of the ERT Ghostbusters. I had the opportunity to meet some of you briefly already at Fan X a number of months ago.
By Parflagush
Well met, General! (In the virtual sense, anyway). I've been registered here for about as long as you and I haven't gotten acquainted with any of the local Utah GBs yet.

It looks like you guys are gonna be at SL Comic Con again. I'm still on the fence about whether I'm going. I've got a bit of a phobia when it comes to crowds. I've never been to a con, but if I end up going I'll stop by the ERT booth and say hi.
By ODST General
Well the crowds can be a pain even without a phobia to them, however it is an awesome event if you do decide to go. Even if you don't ERT runs through a lot of events besides that and I am sure SLC does too.
By Dexter
Hello all, I purchased a couple of HasLab Proton Packs in October 2021. They arrived in January at the beginning of this year. I do plan on making a few mods here & there. While mine will have the classic 1984 GB1 original look & feel, the Mrs will have hers set to the 2021 Afterlife look & feel. My Wife and I currently reside in Cedar Hills over in Utah County, but would love to meet up perhaps at the SLC ComiCon (FanX) if not this year, perhaps the next?

We've got some parts heading our way as I mentioned above. I'd like to rig up the Ninjatunes card in both her pack and mine so their lights & sounds are top-tier. While they are HasLab Packs, we still share the same love we all have for Ghostbusters and they look amazing! We've also got some Magnoli Clothiers Jump Suits coming soon in October 2023 & I'm tickled pink that we're going to be out walking around bustin' some Ghosts this year for Halloween. 8)
deadderek, EnderWeggen liked this
By Parflagush
Cool man! The Ghostbusters of Salt Lake will again have a booth at FanX this year. We love meeting other fans who are GB crazy like us, so don't be shy, come say hi!
Dexter, EnderWeggen liked this

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]