For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Tyrael
Rise, dead thread! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!

Just moved to Colorado Springs! First day here and I got passed by an Ecto, too.
SP Productions liked this
By Borzou
Aloha! I'm in Golden!
Tyrael liked this
By EctoCaboose
Hey what’s up! I’m a newbie at this build and could definitely use some help… any chance to set up a prop building party sometime?

I live out in Leadville and would love to join up sometime. I’m almost done with my suit and am slowly working on the pack. Any help would be great! Especially with the pack and subsequent equipment for it. :sigh:
By EctoCaboose
It’s definitely happening!

Motherboard is cut out!

Working on the Eda box right now!

If all goes well I should have a pack minus wand and electronics by Halloween
By Borzou
This build brings back memories. Keep up the good work!
By Curtis Hart
I was one of the founding members of the South Carolina Ghostbusters and I've been in Colorado Springs for a couple of years now, and been doing a lot of work on Star Wars costumes, but I'm ready to get back into the GB Swing! I have three other really great friends that would like to do some GB builds here in the Springs as well. Anybody still around?
By EctoCaboose
Curtis Hart wrote: October 29th, 2022, 10:36 am I was one of the founding members of the South Carolina Ghostbusters and I've been in Colorado Springs for a couple of years now, and been doing a lot of work on Star Wars costumes, but I'm ready to get back into the GB Swing! I have three other really great friends that would like to do some GB builds here in the Springs as well. Anybody still around?
Just up in Leadville here… trying to build my pack
By Tyrael
Curtis Hart wrote: October 29th, 2022, 10:36 am I was one of the founding members of the South Carolina Ghostbusters and I've been in Colorado Springs for a couple of years now, and been doing a lot of work on Star Wars costumes, but I'm ready to get back into the GB Swing! I have three other really great friends that would like to do some GB builds here in the Springs as well. Anybody still around?
I'm in the Springs. I know there's a couple of us but we never seem to have any coordination or anything.
By SP Productions
I’m up in Littleton but would definitely be down for something! With the Hasbro pack coming out in the Spring, I’m going to try to put together my GB ensemble for FanExpo.

Sean
By EWHilton
Howdy and hello fellow Ghostheads! New to the forums but native Coloradan up in Thornton. Just completed my Ecto-4 and am looking to meet up with a group and get involved! My wife and I and the Ecto will be participating in the Broadway Halloween Parade this October.
https://youtu.be/MLGRT6QKn_o
By EctoCaboose
Trick or treat street leadville

Hey all this is caboose up in Leadville.

The city has a trick or treat street that they would like for us to be a part of at the end of October. I can provide contact info and liaise with them but this would be at the end of October if a higher member would like to run point

Pm me if you have questions

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]