For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By minnesotaghost
Great day today. More snow is expected for this weekend...why me!!?!?!
By Adam Bestler
This state makes Hell seem appealing.
By Adam Bestler
You have no choice. It is a scientifically proven fact. Hell > Minnesota

My other gripe amount Minnesota can be summarized with one simple question: Has anyone ever seen Deliverance? Then again, the entirety of the United States seems to have this same problem.
By Krenzy
I've seen "Deliverance"...and in SOME select areas I'll agree, but I think they're few and far between. Namely farther north and closer to Wisconsin lol.

However, I hate our 9 seasons: Spring, Construction, Summer, Construction, Blazing Summer, Construction, Autumn, Construction, Blizzard. Sometimes we tend to skip a season, and through some more construction into the mix.
By Adam Bestler
They need to invest in heated roads, or flying cars. Then again, they already invented the flying car. I think it's called an airplane, or something like that. The idea is to have an automobile-shaped, wingless plane that's available to the public, like the year 2015 in Back to the Future . . . which was nothing but a joke. The idea is just stupid and unethical. You'd have to go through an extended period of coaching just to get a license to operate the "flying car". Eh, I'm ranting . . . I'll be quiet.
By AJ Quick
There are constantly new road materials being developed and expiremented with.

More recently they were considering putting down a material that when excited with a specific light would become hot. I guess then they were thinking about outfitting all the snow plows with those specific lights instead of plows.. and that would melt all the snow.

Anyone heard of this? Or did I just make it up?
By Krenzy
I've never heard of that, though it's not a bad idea...until it created alot more ice.

I do know some areas have experimented with a tar/gravel/rubber mix for paving roads. The rubber would come from recycled chopped up tires or something, and was supposed to "give" enough when cars drove over it to provide both a cushion and a longer life for the road. I don't knwo where they've begun this, but it's interesting.
By Kedex
Hi Everyone! I'm in Minneapolis.
Krenzy wrote:Curious...are there any Minnesota ghostheads who do any events?
I'm a Star Wars costumer, so I do a lot of events, conventions, Free Comic Book Day, etc. There's a handfull of guys that show up to some of the events in GB gear, but I haven't had the chance to meet them yet.
Guyinboots101 liked this
By jack killian
IndustrialSizeEd wrote:Hi Everyone! I'm in Minneapolis.
I'm a Star Wars costumer, so I do a lot of events, conventions, Free Comic Book Day, etc. There's a handfull of guys that show up to some of the events in GB gear, but I haven't had the chance to meet them yet.
Is ed planning on taking on the other side...not imperial but the after life.
By hooker
IndustrialSizeEd wrote:Hi Everyone! I'm in Minneapolis.
Welcome to the board fellow MN.
By Cole Funstuff
To whomever was at the Gopher game last night, that was pretty cool.

Marching band went on the field at half time and started playing Ghostbusters as they formed the symbol. Then Goldy and a couple Ghostbusters showed up down on the field with an Ecto-1 and busted a zombie or something.

Would have made my night if they played the theme song at the end of 3rd quarter, but whatever. We still beat Michigan State!

It also made me sad that I haven't gotten to share a beer with any GB fans in the area yet. If any of you guys want to show up some day, I'll buy you all a round (of whatever is on special). ;)
By Krenzy
Spookyplasm wrote:Born and Raised. Anoka.
Halloween Capitol of the World, yo.
We were in the parade last year, and started to frequent the car shows last year. They told us our Ecto was too new of a model, so we parked on the street. But after a good number of people began to leave the show to come see us, we were welcomed into the show. I love Anoka...it's a bigger version of Mayberry, I feel.
By Spookyplasm
Krenzy wrote:
Spookyplasm wrote:Born and Raised. Anoka.
Halloween Capitol of the World, yo.
We were in the parade last year, and started to frequent the car shows last year. They told us our Ecto was too new of a model, so we parked on the street. But after a good number of people began to leave the show to come see us, we were welcomed into the show. I love Anoka...it's a bigger version of Mayberry, I feel.
You know? Lived in Anoka county my entire life and I've never seen the halloween Parade. I never have a way to get up there and no one to go with. I'd absolutely love to see/meet the local busters someday~

I'm still a bit new to the fanbase, but I'm experienced in costume makin' and costume performance (I posted some wierd pictures in the "pictures of me" forum somewhere) and I'm determined to make some awesome GB gear. From what I've seen already on this site, you folks can make some amazing stuff and its inspired me =p One day I'd like to join you folks in the parade.
By Fifthrider
Born in Fridley, raised in Minneapolis from 1-5 yrs. Got tired of hearing the word(s) "Uff-da" so I moved to California. Not wanting a 5 year old to be on his own in CA, my family followed suit.
By Spookyplasm
Fifthrider wrote:Born in Fridley, raised in Minneapolis from 1-5 yrs. Got tired of hearing the word(s) "Uff-da" so I moved to California. Not wanting a 5 year old to be on his own in CA, my family followed suit.
Ah man, I've still got to suffer with Fridley. 8|
Theres at least 3 feet of snow on the ground so you enjoy your warm weather, sir lol.
By dmolson89
I'm a fellow Minnesotan!

I live in Hibbing, MN about 3.5 hours north of the twin cities area about 70 miles north of Duluth, MN
By dmolson89
just curious if all the minnesota gbfans ever get meet up in one place or anything like that?

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]