For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By featofstrength
anyone else out there in/near Springfield interested in a Springfield/Ozarks franchise? Im getting ready to plan a group meeting for late Nov or early Dec. Just shoot me some contact info!
By featofstrength
GBHalloween wrote:I know this isnt franchise talk,but as this is dealing with missouri. It is a con that is in the works to be a ghostbuster convention in the Saint Louis area. Its not until 2011,but I was hoping some of you guys would check it out. http://ectocon.com/
coolness...thats a ways off, but im totally there.

Other than my Springfield GB brethren, any MO folks gonna check out Visioncon in Springfield? http://www.visioncon.net/
By InKibuster
Oh awesome. I just read through this; I am in Arkansas, but less than 2 hours from Springfield and was seeing if there were any more close-by Ghostheads. (It's kind of thin in my area....)
By Deech
Hiya. St. Louis Ghostbuster fan and costumer.

Judging from your pictures earlier in the thread, I met some of you at DragonCon.

Who's in this picture with me?
By darth venomous
I can't speak for the other ones in the picture up there, but I'm pretty sure the one with the black around the "noghost" is Durgan, and he's from around KC.
By enygma12000
I leave for a while and people are putting together a Stl GB club. :) I live in St. Louis, PM me with info. I would be interested in joining this collective.

Oh yeah. For anyone that either went to bishiecon or reads the RFT... Did you hear about Ecto-con? It's supposed to be a GB con put on by the people that do Kawa-con. It's supposed to be in 2011 I believe. In St. Louis or at least close to St. Louis!
By SuperGeekGirl
It's not for sure that it's happening, but you should go to Kawa Kon at least.

I'll PM you about the Greater St. Louis Ghostbusters. We're still forming, so we're not official yet. Sort of a loose conglomeration, but it will get better. :)
By Guyver
Today I woke to find a message from Jane. Inviting me out to stay with them for the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd. I would be attending Maker Faire with them but I need to raise the money to get to California.
I am going old school on this and doing a fund raiser.

I need to raise $700.00 by the 15th. PLEASE!!!!!!

Every penny counts and every penny is a blessing
this is a once in a lifetime chance for me to make the business contacts I will need if I am to get Fauxfire Arms off the ground.
What is Maker faire you ask?
Maker Faire is a two-day, family-friendly event that celebrates the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) mindset. It's for creative, resourceful people of all ages and backgrounds who like to tinker and love to make things. So much to see, you will need 2 days to see it all!

http://makerfaire.com/

I am looking at a 24 hr drive so I will be sleeping in my car at least once and I would rather it not be while I am driving. All I am looking for is

Please help make this dream come true for me. You all know that I never forget my friends so you will all be benefiting from this as well.

To make a donation just use my paypal account ( Cathi@kc.rr.com) and just make a note about it being for the Maker Faire drive.

God or (Gods) bless you all.
By RoboStantz
ghostwolf wrote:Mid Missourian here in the Columbia area. is anyone going to Archon 34 this year?
I totally want to go to Archon but I don't know if it's actually going to happen unless my boss pays for it XD
By Boomerjinks
Hey St. Louis/Kansas City/Missouri/Kansas g-heads! We're in the final planning stages for our Ecto Across America roadtrip, which will take us from Denver to Atlanta to New York and back home, and we're in dire need of lodging in after the first leg of our trip.

We'd rather drive hard the first day and sleep in St. Louis, but there is also the option to stop over in Kansas City the first night and then make our way to Atlanta the next day.

Basically, we're looking for someone to be awesome enough to let three dudes sleep on their floor and use their shower for on September 2nd. Would any of you fine upstanding gentlemen be interested?
By protokev
I might be able to help you. Im in Alton,IL though about 20 min from stl.
I only say might because if we have an exam the next day i might not be as happy to have company
By protokev
I should be able to make it work, ive got plenty of space and have some flexibility in my schedule.
Shoot me a pm and i can get you more info

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]