For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By Grimmy GB
So...I know a few of us who will be there. Looking for a tally :cool:
We'll be there Saturday only, but would like to get a group shot with as many busters as possible.

Can't wait to see all of you!

Adam
By kurisu7885
To be quite honest, I missed it last year ,will probably miss it again this year due to how events line up.

To top it off I have yet to make be able to get even a jumpsuit together. Not wanting to order online as I have no freakin idea how to size a jumpsuit and I'm a big dude, I have enough issues buying regular clothes, and I know of Joe's Army navy surplus but one thing that seems to constantly happen to me is when I need/want something form a particular store no one is ever going there, and since I can't drive, well, best I got is my Dickies shirt. Kinda sad as I've had my pack electronics for over a year too :/ Least I got a matty want and a Matty PKE meter, so I got that going, which is nice.
By Grimmy GB
kurisu7885 wrote:To be quite honest, I missed it last year ,will probably miss it again this year due to how events line up.

To top it off I have yet to make be able to get even a jumpsuit together. Not wanting to order online as I have no freakin idea how to size a jumpsuit and I'm a big dude, I have enough issues buying regular clothes, and I know of Joe's Army navy surplus but one thing that seems to constantly happen to me is when I need/want something form a particular store no one is ever going there, and since I can't drive, well, best I got is my Dickies shirt. Kinda sad as I've had my pack electronics for over a year too :/ Least I got a matty want and a Matty PKE meter, so I got that going, which is nice.
Rule of thumb with sizing is to get your measurements and tack a few more sizes on. It really depends on the brand you get.
Since you have a PKE Meter, you could always get a blue lab coat for cheap and go with the "Ready to Believe" look ;)
Anyway, if you show up, that would be fantastic! If not, see you next year :cool:
By kurisu7885
Grimmy GB wrote:
kurisu7885 wrote:To be quite honest, I missed it last year ,will probably miss it again this year due to how events line up.

Rule of thumb with sizing is to get your measurements and tack a few more sizes on. It really depends on the brand you get.
Since you have a PKE Meter, you could always get a blue lab coat for cheap and go with the "Ready to Believe" ;)
Anyway, if you show up, that would be fantastic! If not, see you next year :cool:
I did not think of that and lab coat sizing would be a ton easier.

There's a few other cons as well, I ran into some Busters at Youmacon, and there was Midwest Comic Con.

Ran into one dude who went to Youmacon as Ron Alexander out of the comics, he actually wore a blue denim-ish jumpsuit.

Since makers sell them for around 20 bucks I may at least get a PKE meter holster.
Hoot liked this
By Grimmy GB
Hoot wrote:Drag yourself out anyhow. Get with us and see what we've done in person! You'll get some great ideas and some different tips. Plus we kick ass...
I support this message.
Hoot liked this
By kurisu7885
Hoot wrote:Drag yourself out anyhow. Get with us and see what we've done in person! You'll get some great ideas and some different tips. Plus we kick ass...
If I can I probably will dude. if I'm not in Ghostbusters gear I'll definitely be one of the steampunks.
Hoot liked this
By ieatmousetraps
I'm pretty sure I'll be at Motor City Comic Con- assuming I don't suck my wallet dry at C2E2.
Hoot liked this
By Grimmy GB
WOOT! Yeah...our tickets are bought as well. We plan on being there at opening time. I REALLY hope that we get together for a huge picture!
Hoot, Riggs45 liked this
By Grimmy GB
What the heck is in Farmington Hills? Are you going to the Motor City Comic Shop there as well?
I'm just making sure of this...you guys know it's in Novi at the Suburban Showcase, right?
By Hoot
Grimmy GB wrote:Oh, good! I just wanted to make sure. You guys and your fancy metric system :P

Oh look - USA, Myanmar, and Liberia the only countries without Metric ;) FTMFW!!!
Riggs45, Smeghead liked this
By Hoot
Quick bump - I'm there the majority of the weekend, Riggs as well. We are thinking if we can get everyone together for a group shot Saturday it'd be great! Also - no international roaming for either of us so if ya got us on Facebook hit us there. See if we can get errbody together.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]