For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By Randallace
Well - not new to costuming - but new to ghostbusters costuming - I am ohio 501st ( retired ) , and was a founding member of that organization , now expanding into the busting realm - have most of my costume together , waiting on my pack shell to arrive from studio creations - then I will build that and will be complete - have most of the parts , just sourcing wand stuff now - looking for others and events in the central ohio area -
By Ryan The Ghostbuster
Randallace wrote:Well - not new to costuming - but new to ghostbusters costuming - I am ohio 501st ( retired ) , and was a founding member of that organization , now expanding into the busting realm - have most of my costume together , waiting on my pack shell to arrive from studio creations - then I will build that and will be complete - have most of the parts , just sourcing wand stuff now - looking for others and events in the central ohio area -
Will I see you at cinnci comic expo next week?
By Randallace
Unfortunately not - gotta work - but I'm open to events in the central ohio area - I was at the last wizard world in Columbus and met the Columbus guys ,
By Randallace
Crazy story - was in hobby lobby , grabbing some epoxy for my pack build and saw an old dude walk by with a Motorola
Radio holster on his belt -how random is that ? I approached him and asked him if I could see it - and lo and behold it's the 05 i need
For my MT 500 short body !!! So I whipped out some cash , and made an offer - and scored it !!

How random Was that !?!?!!
By Randallace
Tru spec suit is done - just gotta weather it a bit - haven't got a hose or attachment yet ( haven't found any I like )

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]