For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By apannos36
Hey everyone,

With Halloween being only about two weeks away, I thought I would see who is doing what and where. I know that this year it's on a Wednesday, but is anyone going to be going out for either weekend before or after?

I know I'll be in downtown Salem on Halloween night, as well as probably that weekend before the holiday. What is everyone else doing? Do we want to try to plan a get together?
By Carpeteria
I'll definitely be in Salem, with Pete and Jonny. Not sure who else will be there, but I'm always happy to meet up! Easiest place to do that would be the Salem Common, which is probably the least busy part of the downtown area, and easiest to access the insanity.
By gbfan3569
I've had a couple ruined on me! Lol
But, I've got a feeling this will be one of the best for me!

Sent from Teletraan-1
By Crazy1van
Okay, so no one disputed meeting up in Salem Common, guess that's it then.

Anyone wanna hazard a time to meet up?

Mind you, we may be a more impressive ghost deterrent en masse, but if we split up, we can do more damage.
By apannos36
Crazy1van wrote:Okay, so no one disputed meeting up in Salem Common, guess that's it then.

Anyone wanna hazard a time to meet up?

Mind you, we may be a more impressive ghost deterrent enforce, but if we split up, we can do more damamge.

The commons is a good meeting place, so that works for me. What time to we want to try to get there?

I'll be out of work @ 4:00, if all goes well that day, I'm planning on being downtown after that.
By apannos36
For me, it has to be after 4:00 - so anytime after that is fine with me. I can always find a way to spend time in downtown Salem, even when it's not Halloween, so no worries if it has to be later on. We can always send out texts and call each other in case someone can't make it at the time we choose.
By dalesd
The weather forecast is looking promising, so I'm in too. I'll do my best to be there by 6.

What will the parking situation be like? Will I have trouble finding a spot?
By Crazy1van
I honestly don't know where the closest parking will be, but I'd guess the parking garage at 1 E India Square Mall - Museum Place Mall, Salem, Massachusetts will have parking, though you'll have to pay for it.

(all the non-metered street parking is resident-only from October 1st til November 1st)
By gbfan3569
I usually park where the really nice houses are just outside of the center and have never had any issues

Sent from Teletraan-1
By Carpeteria
gbfan3569 wrote:I usually park where the really nice houses are just outside of the center and have never had any issues

Sent from Teletraan-1
I'd be extremely careful doing that, if I were you. They will DEFINITELY be out looking for people who don't have the resident passes.
By MRblahface
On train, see every on at the salem common at six!

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By apannos36
I got activated with my national guard unit for the hurricane, but I am home now. I have to do some stuff around my house, but I will be downtown later on. I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Can't wait to meet up!
By MRblahface
just came from salem waiting on train. we had fun.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By gbfan3569
I'd be extremely careful doing that, if I were you. They will DEFINITELY be out looking for people who don't have the resident passes.[/quote]

I saw what you meant when I got there, I saw all the signs when I got there but managed to find an area close to the downtown area that I didn't have to pay to park at

Sent from Teletraan-1
By Crazy1van
Had a blast in Salem last night! Thanks to Alex, Ryan-Scott, Neal, and Dan for showing up, and those fellows from New Hampshire that brought their Ecto.

Those of you with or without Facebook accounts should be able to see the pictures in this album.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/? ... 702&type=3

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]