For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
GHOSTBUSTERS WANTED for Boston Pride Parade 2015

When: Saturday, June 13th
Time: 10:00 AM (Latest meetup time); 12:00 PM (Parade Start)
Route: Boylston Street + Clarendon Street (Start) to City Hall Plaza (Tremont Street)
Route Length: Approx. 2.29 Miles

On Saturday, June 13th the "Intergalactic Alliance" will be particapaiting in the 2015 Boston Pride Parade. The other day I reached out to the group organizers asking if they would welcome any Ghostbusters. The IA welcomes all costumers and would love to have as many Ghostbuster characters as possible. The fee for the parade has been paid for by the IA and anyone who wants to march with them is welcome as long you have a costume or are "willing to wear a red shirt to be wranglers,assitants or handers for those in costume".

We just have to register through their website, but it would make more sense to register as a group with a headcount. Our staging location will come the day before the parade. The parade route will be similar length to the recent Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade

The only thing that cannot be allowed are groups own individual banners (Ex: Ghostbusters United) which would violate the parade rules.

Will there be transportation to the meeting location?
No. There are various parking garages in the Boylston Street area for a decent price. There is also the T which has a stop that brings you right to the start of the parade. I should have room in my car for two addtional GBs with packs.

Can I bring my own vehicle?
Unfortnately you cannot. Similar to the no group banners the car rule would also apply.

Parade Information (check FAQ's Page): http://www.bostonpride.org/parade/
Intergalatic Alliance Information: http://www.intergalacticalliance42.com

If you are interested in coming contact me so I can start collecting numbers. Don't hesitate to spread the word.
GHOSTBUSTERS WANTED for Boston Pride Parade 2015

When: Saturday, June 13th
Time: 10:00 AM (Latest meetup time); 12:00 PM (Parade Start)
Route: Boylston Street + Clarendon Street (Start) to City Hall Plaza (Tremont Street)
Route Length: Approx. 2.29 Miles

On Saturday, June 13th the "Intergalactic Alliance" will be particapaiting in the 2015 Boston Pride Parade. The other day I reached out to the group organizers asking if they would welcome any Ghostbusters. The IA welcomes all costumers and would love to have as many Ghostbuster characters as possible. The fee for the parade has been paid for by the IA and anyone who wants to march with them is welcome as long you have a costume or are "willing to wear a red shirt to be wranglers,assitants or handers for those in costume".

We just have to register through their website, but it would make more sense to register as a group with a headcount. Our staging location will come the day before the parade. The parade route will be similar length to the recent Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade

The only thing that cannot be allowed are groups own individual banners (Ex: Ghostbusters United) which would violate the parade rules.

Will there be transportation to the meeting location?
No. There are various parking garages in the Boylston Street area for a decent price. There is also the T which has a stop that brings you right to the start of the parade. I should have room in my car for two addtional GBs with packs.

Can I bring my own vehicle?
Unfortnately you cannot. Similar to the no group banners the car rule would also apply.

Parade Information (check FAQ's Page): http://www.bostonpride.org/parade/
Intergalatic Alliance Information: http://www.intergalacticalliance42.com

If you are interested in coming contact me so I can start collecting numbers.

Chris S.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]