For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By dartdemon340
I know this question has been asked before but what is the possibility of a Franchise in Rhode Island? Yes, I am aware there is the Baystate and CT Franchises, however, they are a good hour and a half driving distance. In Rhode Island you can get anywhere in the state in 20 minutes realistically with traffic. I can't be the only Ghostbuster Fan in this state. 1 Million plus people? Odds should be somewhat in my favor here. Any fellow Rhode Islanders on this site interested in possibly starting a local franchise so we can have the Ocean State Ghostbusters?
JohnnyPhantom, Rufus Q liked this
By JohnnyPhantom
Hey There,
My wife and I were noticing and wanting the same thing a couple of months back, we're currently in the process of creating a RI Ghostbusters based franchise. Probably going to call it "Ocean State Ghostbusters" so glad to see there's more than just us interested ^-^ we can work together to get this lifted of the ground and turn it to something great!

There's something about Busting Ghosts and Clam Chowder that go well together :cool: so we need a Ocean State Ghostbusters!

Do you have a awesome Ghostbusters Costume? We've been working hard on ours
Rufus Q liked this
By Rufus Q
Heck Yes, it's about time RI started a franchise!
Ocean State Ghostbusters is catchy but I think Rhode Island Ghostbusters may be more practical. What I mean is, how many people who live anywhere else know that RI is called the Ocean State?
By dartdemon340
Well I totally understand that, but same can be said of Bay State Ghostbusters for example. It's a state nickname. I've met lots of people on my travels in the conus and world who have no clue where RI even is. They seem to think it's an island off new York. Ocean state job lot has commercials, I'm sure people out of state have seen them as we see everyone elses. With that said, as of right now we have already started the process of beginning the franchise with the name ocean state ghostbusters so we are going to stick with the name. Hope to have you join the franchise if you are still interested. Once we get the word out, people will know who we are.
By Rufus Q
Of course I'm still interested!
I was just sharing my thoughts.
OSGB!!
By gdonovan

If anyone knows Tom from RI here is a picture of the two of us, please pass it along. Was from the Mohegan Sun Terrificon event this weekend.

Gary
By ZedRage
I'm down for this.
Providence is the city of H.P. Lovecraft, I'm legitimately surprised that hasn't been factored in.
By Ectoboy16
I've been trying to get in touch with any RI Ghostbusters but it seems like everyone's a bit busy
By elise-noelle
Hi Strider1785! Great to meet you! I'm Elise-Noelle from Ocean State Ghostbusters, we are the Official Franchise of the State of Rhode Island. You can check out our FB page http://www.facebook.com/OceanStateGhostbusters Please feel free to hit us up there any time or shoot us an email. Really glad to have you here at GBFans! It's a great community and we look forward to getting to know you better! :-D
By elise-noelle
Strider61785 wrote:Hey fellow Rhode islanders! I'm new to the page but I'm love for gb runs deep. Just wanted to say hi and see if there are many people from ri on here
Hi Strider1785! Great to meet you! I'm Elise-Noelle from Ocean State Ghostbusters, we are the Official Franchise of the State of Rhode Island. You can check out our FB page http://www.facebook.com/OceanStateGhostbusters Please feel free to hit us up there any time or shoot us an email. Really glad to have you here at GBFans! It's a great community and we look forward to getting to know you better! :-D

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]