For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Dan AKA
You know, I'm actually up in Richmond quite often. A friend of mine and I are trying to get the gears rolling sometime in late summer to do a Ghostbusters Short Film in Hollywood Cemetary.
By Dan AKA
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote:We're working on a fan film right now as a matter of fact.

Ghostbusters: Hellbent

Hellbent Myspace

We need a new camera now though...the other one gave out on us while filming one day. We're looking to pick back up by the end of Jan. if you want to get involved in ANY way at all.
Sadly my Camera crew is wraped up in another project and will be wraped in in principle photography for a film short I'm directing in March. I'd love to help, but closest thing I have is a 8 mm 60's hand cam.
By Dr. Ray Stantz
lol...I didn't mean I needed your camera or anything like that. I was offering to see if you guys wanted to be in it at some point. We always have room for another GB team or even just one. We want to be able to film several teams in order to get across the whole franchise thing, the branching out. So you could do that or, we're filming the climax on Belle Isle here in Richmond and need a SHIT TON of people, bystanders and the such watching the GB's throw down. Anyway...just an offer.... to anyone in the area at all actually.
By TheModelMaker
That would be awsome if I lived closer to Richmond. It a 6 hr drive for me just to get there. I would still be very interested to see the finished product and all of your film.
By Ectofiend666
*It's kinda funny how none of us "Virginian Ghostheads" really keep in touch real-time ala the Oklahoma ect. guys...Even "Neolarthytep" runs in the same social circles that I do, however I rarely see the retard [term of endearment Jeff :-)]...

*Cheers.
By Dan AKA
It's hard with the commonwealth being so damn large. However, I'd really like to maybe get together sometime in the upcomming spring, maybe we can all meet mid state, like in Richmond.

I'd also like to recruit you all into GBVA.
By Dan AKA
chaoslantern wrote:
Ectofiend666 wrote:*I swear 90% Virginian ghost heads seem to live at the beach...Meh...

*Cheers.
i know quite a few in the Newport News area

Then why have you not contacted Ghostbusters, Virginia yet? Hmmmmmmmm?

WE WANT MEMBERS.
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote:We're working on a fan film right now as a matter of fact.

Ghostbusters: Hellbent

Hellbent Myspace

We need a new camera now though...the other one gave out on us while filming one day. We're looking to pick back up by the end of Jan. if you want to get involved in ANY way at all.
Hellbent???

Dude, you guys have been in Virginia this whole time? Maybe I knew that but forgot, but it's pretty awesome. By the way. HOW'S THAT MOVIE COMING? lol. Sorry. This is Boyer from CNCGB on MySpace. How's it going?
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote:lol...I didn't mean I needed your camera or anything like that. I was offering to see if you guys wanted to be in it at some point. We always have room for another GB team or even just one. We want to be able to film several teams in order to get across the whole franchise thing, the branching out. So you could do that or, we're filming the climax on Belle Isle here in Richmond and need a SHIT TON of people, bystanders and the such watching the GB's throw down. Anyway...just an offer.... to anyone in the area at all actually.
Just wanted to apologize for not making it up there because I know I could have. I got that message before you all filmed. I think I was busy in college or work or something. That would have been nice. Did you film the island scene yet? If not, please contact me if you will during this summer. My own "Bill Murray," AKA Gray, is holding up my movie and I'd love to represent the CNCGB like that. Anyway, I'm fairly certain you guys finished the island filming from what I've been hearing from you guys over at the MySpace. Something about you guys finishing up the special effects and being done with the movie very soon.
Dan AKA wrote:You know, I'm actually up in Richmond quite often. A friend of mine and I are trying to get the gears rolling sometime in late summer to do a Ghostbusters Short Film in Hollywood Cemetary.
Hey, Dan, just curious about that short GB film you mentioned. What are the details on it?

Hello from North Carolina!
all us va fans need to meet up in richmond sometime its a great place for nerds lol anyway im in farmville so im in the plumb shitter of va :( only one other ghosthead here and im tryin to get him to get into gear and get some gear but it does not look like that is gonna happen anytime soon :-/

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]