For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By goldenhawk
I have been in contact with Smithsonian. Phyllis has confirmed that Air and Scare 2015 will be held on Saturday, October 24, 2015. The event runs from 12:00 non to around 6:00 pm. It will be at the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum in Chantilly, Virginia. Mars Chocolate North America will be the sponsor again. (Gotta love all that candy.)

So, who will be coming to Air and Scare? And what props are you bringing?

I am trying to borrow an infrared camera for the event. Combined with the Louis colander helmet, we should be able to replicate some of the scenes from GB1 when Dana and Louis wear it and their images are on the monitor.
By pyhasanon
Family will be there once again! I'll check with the rest of the GBVA... I've acquired quite a few props since then... got all the "Ready to Believe You" props, except for Egon's stethoscope...
By goldenhawk
Phil, your collection of GB Props is very impressive. Looking forward to having you and the family at Air and Scare.
By pyhasanon
By the way, I just found out that I will be in Florida the week of October 19th, but I should be back on Friday (work related)... But, in case I do not get back by the 24th, I will let you know as soon as I can...
By goldenhawk
Phil, thanks for letting me know. Have a safe trip.
By goldenhawk
No government shutdown....So Air and Scare 2015 is on as scheduled.

If there are any Ghostbusters that want to join us, please PM me your contact information. That way, you can get in the volunteers' entrance at the security gate off Route 50 instead of going through the main gate. I will also send you information for the event when it gets closer.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]