For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Ecto-3A
Hey guys,

I know this is a bit short notice, if you weren't already aware, but Knoxville is having it's second Fan Boy Comic Con of the year this weekend and thought I'd see if anyone close by would be interested in coming. I'm planning on being their Friday evening and (hopefully) most of Saturday in gear. Looking forward to seeing anyone that can make it!

Tickets and directions are available online: http://fanboyexpo.com/knoxville/

Billy Brian (Mr. Stay Puft) and Robin Shelby (Slimer from GBII) are planned to be in attendance. Hope you can make it!
By Ecto-3A
Great first night! The crowds were a bit light, I'm sure everyone hit the bars early, but man! Billy Brian and Robin Shelby were some great people, Robin especially. Looking forward to tomorrow! Met some fellow Knoxville and West Virginia Ghostheads as well, hopefully more pics to follow!

By Ecto-3A
Handling an interview with one of the local media outlets, lots of questions about the new movie. I have my doubts, since it's another reboot, but I have faith that the lovely Kristen Wiig will carry it!

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]