For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
Ghostbusters of North Carolina is officially franchised and looking for recruits. We are currently stationed in Albemarle and are looking to grow our force. If you ain't afraid of no ghost and have no problems busting them, we are looking for you.

Find us on facebook by searching for Ghostbusters of North Carolina.
I'd love to be part of this group, but I just moved east to Tarboro, NC.

If anyone reading this is in Eastern NC, let me know. Any chance we could have one unified franchise with different branches in different part of the state? Now that Ghost Corps is officially recognizing us, I'd love to be a part of something.
Toolride liked this
Jangonate wrote:I'd love to be part of this group, but I just moved east to Tarboro, NC.

If anyone reading this is in Eastern NC, let me know. Any chance we could have one unified franchise with different branches in different part of the state? Now that Ghost Corps is officially recognizing us, I'd love to be a part of something.
I'm a member of the Ghostbusters of North Carolina and I'm a loaner in Northeastern, NC. Feel free to contact the group on facebook and we'll let you know the membership requirements and rules and regs regarding membership.

We've already got some events were working on getting set up in the near future... so be sure to call us... We're ready to believe you!
Hi all,

I have been a traevling ghosthead as well. It's been a looong time since I have been around. I just recently moved to Charlotte(which looks like where I'm staying put for the forseeable futrue) and would be interesting in joining with you guys. I like the idea of a unified group. That would be cool. I will check out the link mentioned to get the particulars on membership.
Toolride liked this
Jangonate wrote:Hey, Toolride, where in the north east are you?

I have their guidelines and application. I think it'd be tough to meet the three meeting requirement for the group because of distance. What have you done to maintain membership and living further away?
I live in literally in the Northeastern corner (30 minutes from Elizabeth City, NC). We're discussing the meeting requirements for people who live farther away than the other members (like me). We understand people have jobs, families, regional locations, and other things that may prevent members from attending all meetings.
di8799 liked this

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]