For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Bolt1984
Just wondering if there are any fellow Ghostheads out in the Tampa area.

Just can’t believe we don’t have more on here since seeing the major gaggle of apparent fanboys and gals at Afterlife release.

I’m new on here but have a plethora of screen to literature knowledge all tucked away in that little area of useless information we all store.

Getting ready to do my first pack build and I’d love to see more do the same in the area.

Let’s see some builds!
By DJ Chewie
Hey man, We have a bunch of different groups in Tampa. Just depends on what area you are from. Theres Lakeland, the suncoast guys and Spring Hill if you are that far north. The most active group in that area is the Suncoast guys. While not apart of them myself I am a straggler. I like to wander where ever my pack is welcome.
By motherpussbucket89
hey
im not really in the tampa area but im close to it
i tried to reach to some groups in orlando overall but nobody has answered
i would also like see some builds and tips on those
by any chance any of yall are gonna go to orlando collect a ton this weekend?
By Bolt1984
Hey guys,

Thanks Chewie and MPB for replying!

MPB- I haven’t ventured out much this year.

Chewie- I have gotten in touch with Suncoast. Probably group up with them when my I’m done with my designs.

Trying to find a few ghostbuster fans in the area that don’t mind sitting around every once in a while and shooting the proverbial bull about GB.

Aside from the conventions or charities. Not a movie night meet up. I mean that’s all cool and down in a heartbeat.

I just mean it’s hard when you’re friends aren’t Ghostbusters fans. Makes you rethink who you spend your time with! 😂😂😂 just kidding, but seriously…

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]