For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By JDvonAwesome
Hola folks!

Greetings from the East Tampa Bay area! Long time fan of the franchise, first time lurker of the forums!

Name's JD! Hi. :)

I've always wanted to put together some gear and go out and have some fun or donate time and energy to some awesome charities. (Wife and I are big fans of worthwhile causes, and my company is HUGE on charities) but I (a) didn't know this forum existed, (b) Didn't know the cosplay community was so large, especially in FL.

Currently putting together some GB cosplay for myself and my 3YO son, who has taken to the franchise, hopefully for some conceivable amount of time, as I'm sure his obsessions will change with the winds.

I'm just looking to piece together some gear, and hang out with folks who love this franchise as much as I do, and if there's some good to be done, that's even better!

I can see there are quite a few teams in my area, but not sure who's active, and who's closest. I'm in the Riverview area.

Can't wait to meet some of you, and be more active around the boards!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]